Upload your audio to the JJ Archives

Neuro

We've now made it even easier for people to submit audio to the Archives. We want all your Jules tapes, MDs, or mp3s, of shows and mixes - anything - so we can add a number of them to the audio downloads for everybody.

There are two ways to get audio to us:

1) Board members can send us each mp3 directly via our uploads system. It's very easy to use:

- Go to our Audio Downloads section (at the very top of the page), and click the blue "Add File" button on the right.

- Then select the appropriate Category, and click "Continue...".

- After that, give your audio a filename, and add a tracklisting in the big box (if you've got one)

- Finally, browse to your mp3's location using the "Upload File" box at the bottom, before clicking "Add Submission".

- Go and have a cup of tea whilst the upload takes place. We accept files of up to 250MB

2) The second option of course, might be easier if you have a lot of material, or are feeling lazy! Simply send us all your material physically by post and we will sort it... we will copy and convert the audio and then return the media to you! Send me a private message to exchange addresses.

Naturally, we would like the downloads section to be the Crème de la Crème of Jules sets, so the focus is on quality rather than quantity... :)

Many thanks,

JJ Archive Team

I think it'd be great if, between us, we can record EVERY Jules set at his new time on Friday nights (at a good quality bit-rate, not nabbed from the listen-again facility).

If we could add every set from the new Jules era, I think it'd be a great addition to the site :D

I'd like to see every single mix Sir (isn't it about time?) Judge Jules has ever mixed...

but specially the ones from the (g)old era (<--01) and the hopefully good new era (okt.07-->)

Briggsy: I think you need not to worry about the new sets. It will be recorded.

LOL at "- Go and have a cup of tea whilst the upload takes place."... you brits and your 'cup of tea'! :mrgreen: :P:lol:

• 1 month later...
I'd like to see every single mix Sir (isn't it about time?) Judge Jules has ever mixed...

but specially the ones from the (g)old era (<--01) and the hopefully good new era (okt.07-->)

Briggsy: I think you need not to worry about the new sets. It will be recorded.

LOL at "- Go and have a cup of tea whilst the upload takes place."... you brits and your 'cup of tea'! :mrgreen: :P:lol:

I've got loads of old 1s recorded from dab radio.

I've got loads of old 1s recorded from dab radio.

Interesting! Can you elaborate on which shows you have? There's no idea in doing double work by uploading sets we already have planned to add.

I have around 110 Saturday shows, and a bunch of other live & studio sets.

They are sorted, tagged and named as we like them :) so without promising too much, they should be up before the end of January 2008.

• 4 weeks later...

An audio update - we have lots of audio treats in store at the end of this month, including the completion of Jules' University tour in 2000/2001 live from Portsmouth, Durham, and the elusive Worcester Uni set, plus some more gems from days gone by.

Thanks to everyone who is submitting such amazing audio and hope it continues to prosper in 2008 now... so that by this time next year we really do have an audio archive bursting at the seams to rival the many tracklistings to go with it! :)

Archived