Halloween festivities

whos_this_guy

Well just wondering what everyone’s plans are for the next week or so, and if so, what are you dressing up as!

I am hosting a house party with me and fellow friend doing deck duties. I am going a Stue from family guy! Just finished of doing up back bedroom into deck room!

Then next wed I have the privilege to witness JJ at lush for Halloween night!

Ack hello Mr Glen K ;) Cant see me doin anything 4 halloween tbh it's my mums birthday so il prob have a few drink's @ home if my dad's feeling up 2 it.

TBH halloween's just another day 2 me i dont get excited over it

ah right did you ever get that nero!

add me to msn and ill fire you it! whos_this_guy@hotmail.com

Halloween winds me up. It's an American tradition but it's becoming so commercial over here. When I was a kid you were bought a 'scary' mask, a devils fork and spent the evening trick-or-treating followed by a sopt of bob the apple.

Its nuts now. The supermarkets are full to bursting point of halloween products.

Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with a bit of fun and see no problem in club nights and bars/pubs having novelty nights as it's a break from the norm but it's so full on. What happened to those cheap tacky masks? :twisted: :o

Couldn't agree more. Its a total commercial venture, spawned in the US. Asda is full of merchandise, including goody bags to give to the little oinks that hammer on your door. And even then they're not interested in the sweets, they just want cash.

I shall be sitting in the back of my house with all the front lights turned off and the car parked anywhere but in my driveway.

I shall be sitting in the back of my house with all the front lights turned off and the car parked anywhere but in my driveway.

:lol: I will be doing the same thing as you Steve, as Halloween has become a nightmare.

A few years ago loads of flour and eggs were thrown at my front windows and also on my car which was parked on the driveway. As you can imagine this incident has left me feeling quite nervous and so l won't be opening my front door to anyone for several days.

l won't be opening my front door to anyone for several days.

:lol: It's not the Blitz Chrissie!! You dont have to hide in the bomb shelter till the sirens sound again. Seriously though, I see your point though. Kids are so cheeky now and wouldn't hesitate to key your car or something if you politely told them to fuc*k off.

We keep getting children wearing masks come up to the door and ask "trick or treat" every year. Funny thing is, if you say "trick" instead of giving them sweets or money, they dont know what to do half the time :rolleyes:

If it weren't illegal, I'd slay them all!!

Edited by Quadrant