Dormouse LIVE @ Stonebridge, Woodchurch, Kent

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to be going this next one mate - top effort, sounds like it went really well!! :D

kent.... you aint near canterbury are ya?

Canterbury? I've spent all my life there! Know the place inside out and I'm sure Adam does too ;)

I second Dormouse's views, was a quality night and a reasonable turn out. I've written a review (as I do for the majority of my nights out) and it can be viewed at my website www.thetunesthatmatter.co.uk. Just click on the clubbing section

Shame I can't make the 8th July for the return

As the Queen concert in Hyde Park has been postponed by a week due to yesterday's terrible attacks, it means I can come to your gig Dormouse!

Looking forward to hearing your new tune

Bringing along the missus this time

Should be there from 8.30pm

Rich

Another good night Adam

Was great to meet you Tim

I've put a small review on my website once again (www.thetunesthatmatter.co.uk)

We'll definitely have to meet up and go clubbing in London.

Serious @ The Cross' 9th Birthday is on the 20th August and according to the seriousworld website, Jules, Halliwell, Simon Patterson are all playing. Oliver Lang and The Trophy Twins are on in the funky room, which I believe incorporates "The Terrace", the open air area that is quite unique to Britain!

Good luck with Rock Chic, Adam

Richard

Very good to meet you Rich too - I remember the humour was flowing abundantly during our chats! :D NO doubt we'll be meeting up sometime for some solid clubbing nights in London soon.

Adam - excellent nite, really enjoyed it! Lots of fun and plenty to drink, though I lost to John at pool so had to kip on the floor! 8)

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but who was the guy warming up before your main set? Made me even more keener to learn the trade someday :P :wink:

• 3 weeks later...