Gatecrasher Presents Magna 2_boxing day The White Party

Only 4 Days Left …

200 x Tickets have been allocated for on the door payers. These will be priced at £40.

For advance tickets priced at £33 + BF please go to www.gatecrasher.com/tickets or go to www.gatecrasher.com/white for a full list of independent outlets

For VIP tickets priced at £45 + BF please go to www.gatecrasher.com/tickets - Last few left!!!!. (These include access to the VIP arena hosted by Hat Club, A Glass of Champagne on arrival and a FREE EXCLUSIVE White Party T-Shirt)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add my quick review!!

This is one of the best nights i have ever had, it was simply amazing!! We got there for Menno who was spinning first, played some quality tunes, deffo one for the future...then Marcel stepped up and completely teched it up to me & my mates tastes! Marco V played a blinder & then SVD too absoloutly tore the arse out of it...but then i think Jules was late as Riley & Durrant had to step in for 30 mins and tbh they killed it really...but then Jules stepped up, prob the best ive seen him in a while really, smashed it pretty hard with some quality tunes i remember Lemon Tree, Lifter, Joop, Beautiful filth (this is wicked, i badly need it!), submerge, toca me, bulldozer... Up next was John 00 and tbh he really aint my bag or my mates so we wondered off to the classics room & the house room which were both excellent, and then returned to the main room where we sat at the back to fully absorb the rediculous venue and what was like a concert in front of us as Armin played 6-8 dropping tunes such as 'More Than Anything' Cosmic Gate's Element Of Life, Big Sky to name a couple.

To make matters entertaining as it was a white party me & 20-25 of my mates went dressed as cricketers like we did to the last white party (anyone remember my story bout the mini cricket bat & jules?) and we had rather a good laugh playing cricket in the middle of magna, haha!

Couple pics here:

Me & a couple mates along with custom cricket bats B)

crasher_ian068.JPG

Couple of the main room:

crasher_mush006.jpg

crasher_ian011.JPG