Sign in to follow this  
Gregg

1999-12-31 - Essential Mix #16 - Judge Jules, Live from Gatecrasher, Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield

i had to go to a boring family event millenium eve. so sat in the car all night listening to this live green with envy!

I have most of it, what i mean is i have all from the first track to mystery land, the side of the tape stopped, I mustve dozed off as when i woke up i changed to tother side of tape and hit recprd, when listening to it back i missed most of singles and angles, otherwise the rest is all there , I recorded all the millenium broadcast from midnight all the way to some of vasquez like 45 minutes of him when tha tape i was on ran out i didnt bother continuing recording anymore.

Jason: Any chance you can digitize and upload it (preferable in 44khz, Joint Stereo and 160kbps or higher)? ;-)

Right. the recordings I just finished recording are the first track to the first few minutes of Starparty, none of Y Traxx and then from singles and angles to the end, will upload both sections later today

As for the rest of the sets, I have all from Dave Pearce and Masterson from midnight up to the first half hour of Vasquez (including the midnight/millenium in new york moment)

Right. the recordings I just finished recording are the first track to the first few minutes of Starparty, none of Y Traxx and then from singles and angles to the end, will upload both sections later today

Cheers Jason!

The audio is merged and uploaded.

I've used yours for the major part, and just inserted what was missing from the old source. This must be definitely be the best version available now :)

Awesome, I shall re-download this if it's more complete. Good work lads

Awesome, I shall re-download this if it's more complete. Good work lads

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot more audio than before, but it is better quality.

The Yomanda set isn't on the site, but I'd like to hear it myself and it would surely find it's place in the Misc Audio section ;-) *hint hint* @ JasonB

He did indeed play that during his set Craig, will record and upload the yomanda/masterson set tomorrow

Mastersons midnight set was nye 00 into 01, the 99/00 midnight set was Dave Pearces alone, follow by Tong, Norman Cook, Jules then Vasquez.

Hi Rayzo, it's working for me...l've just successfully downloaded it (again) and only took a couple of minutes. Perhaps there's a fault on your computer or your internet is running slow.

WHY is my download keep on failing??? It starts then it dies fix the servers dammit NEED this mix

Hi Rayzo, the audio is on dedicated servers so should be pretty fast. Please message me if you are still having issues