13. Karin De Ponti - 'Hypnobounce' [Nukleuz]

14. Storm - 'Time To Burn' [Data]

15. Jon Doe - 'NRG' [Honey Pot Hard]

16. Yahel - 'Devotion' (Armin van Buuren Remix) [Cyber]

17. Planet Perfecto - 'Bullet In The Gun' (Solar Stone Remix) [Perfecto]

18. Marc Et Claude - 'I Need Your Lovin' (Dark Moon Mix) [Positiva]

19. Orion - 'Eternity' [incentive]

20. Hi-Gate - 'Work It Out' [incentive]

21. Josh Wink & Lil' Louis - 'French Kiss (So How Is Your Evening So Far?)' [FFRR]

22. Hi-Gate - 'Voices' [incentive]

Edited by FuzzY-LogiC

03. Da Hool - 'Eichelrück' [Additive]

06. Rockafellas - 'Da Bass Track' [Rockafellas Recordings]

12. Hennes & Cold - 'The Second Trip' (Dj Scott Project Remix) [infusion]

15. Jon Doe - 'NRG' [Honey Pot Hard]

16. Yahel - 'Devotion' (Armin van Buuren Remix) [Cyber Records]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
01. DJ Echo - 'Devils Must Be Angels'
[/b]

Wow, i never heard this before, such a good tune though. Very sound of the times though, i can believe this slipped me by.

[b]02. Flickman - 'ANL' [i Am][/b]

Haven't heard this in a while. Another that i could never get hold of at the time. IS it just me or is the bassline exactly the same as "Sound Of Bamboo"?

[b]06. Rockafellas - 'Da Bass Track' [Rockafellas Recordings][/b]

My favourite track of the whole set. I remember hearing Jules play this at Crasher in 2k. I was like what the f...........k is this!?! I could never get hold of it though. Still a rockin' track. I particularly like the samples in there. I also like the screams of "nice one bruuuuuuuuuuuva" in the breakdown...oh the memories of phrases... :redface:

[b]19. Orion - 'Eternity' [incentive][/b]

God this sounds good even now. This always used to be played near the end by Jules back in the day. That breakdown is awesome.

Good set this, well worth checking out. I remember this well, as our lot talked about going but alas, we never did. The atmosphere sounds great though.

Fuzzy, cheers mate, big upload. For me, 2000 was when i got proper into trance/house, it was when i started playing out in Peterborough too - when we actually had a scene here, now it's all wetherspoons and Luminars, with the odd minimal night. Oh, i'm starting to feel real old now too.

Edited by Moonman

Haven't heard this in a while. Another that i could never get hold of at the time. IS it just me or is the bassline exactly the same as "Sound Of Bamboo"?

The Sound Of bamboo remix Jules used to cane in 99 was the Flickman remix wasn't it, so I guess that figures! :)

Fuzzy, cheers mate, big upload. For me, 2000 was when i got proper into trance/house, it was when i started playing out in Peterborough too - when we actually had a scene here, now it's all wetherspoons and Luminars, with the odd minimal night. Oh, i'm starting to feel real old now too.

My pleasure mate!

It's one of my all time fave-sets... the way the crowd is just ON!.. specially in the break of 'Eternity' which is SO timeless and can deff. still be played.

I'd give my left arm to have been there with that atmosphere! :D

It was about the same time (99/00) i really got into Jules, PvD and all the good trance, hardhouse and techno of the time.. those sweet memories :)

Sadly i've only had the pleasure of a reallife Jules experience in the summer of 2002 on Danish ground.. the rest have been by R1 and thanks to the early ways of searching the internet with Napster and Audiogalaxy :)

It's so great to see those memories be archived digitally and for all to experience again and again.

enough from me.. i'm overtired ;)

btw, some nice sets from the old days will be added as soon as my exams are over sometime in June... liekthere wasn't enough audio.. lol.. we can never get enough!!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...
On 5/10/2019 at 3:20 AM, Anto_JW said:

Is there anyway if getting hold of this set? This was my first ever time seeing a ‘big DJ’ at the tender age of 15. Would love to relive that!!!!

Click the download link mate! Now that you have posted once you should be able to.