Idea for more Jules audio

roschino

Hi All,

I've been looking at this board for the best part of 2 years although only just got round to registering. My main reason for this is I used to download old Jules mixes but the new system means I've now had to register to continue to do so.

I feel it's time I offered something back but don't know if anyone can help me with my idea....?

I have quite a few old Jules tapes featuring mainly festival & Ibiza broadcasts which I've not found on here before (I hoped I've looked hard enough!). Would anyone be prepared to convert these to mp3 and upload them into the download section? All I ask in return is a CD copy of the files, the tapes would be yours to keep, and the mixes available for all to enjoy.

Any thoughts?

cheers,

Ross

Hi Ross

Cheers for this info - I will gladly do this for you. Send me the tapes in a parcel to the address I've sent you in a private message, and I'll run off the mp3s and wing them on some CDs back to you so you have digital copies. I'll upload them to the system here and credit you as the author of the files ;)

Sorry your post wasn't immediately visible here, by the way - this Jules Audio subforum requires moderator approval first!

Tim

Archived