2000-10-06 - Judge Jules, Live from Inside Out, The Arches, Glasgow

FuzzY-LogiC

On 2/15/2010 at 3:37 PM, FuzzY-LogiC said:

nice1 mawman!

btw, I just had a lsiten to this set again. The first track reminds me VERY much of DJ Remy - 'Pumped Up' which PvD played in his Mayday 2000 set.

Almost sounds like it could be the B-side to Pumped Up :D

Well well well, I hope you are still about matey because after 23 years of searching, guess what I've just ID'd after countless hours listening to thousands of releases on discogs, numerous attempts at contacting the judge and hundreds of late night Google searches!! Track 6 is no longer unknown!!! After searching every release on discogs from 1998-2001 containing the words jack, groove or any other related search terms I finally found it, no video on discogs or YouTube so another search took me to a Japanese vinyl website that had copies uploaded with an MP3 clip!! I'll wait for my copies to arrive to confirm it is actually what it is then I'll post the ID!! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Found this thread while researching to DJ a 90s dance night and impressed with the effort put in to identify that last track.

I was at this, remember entering the Arches in daylight, getting a high 5 from the Judge, someone throwing a bottle and the needle slipping but not much else…

Boyos Timewarp was an Inside Out classic and I still play it but rarely ever hear it anywhere else.

On 4/10/2023 at 8:20 PM, Mawmanreturns said:

Track 6 is this https://www.discogs.com/release/267086-Max-E-Groove-GOAG-Groove-Of-All-Grooves

Courtesy of my alter ego on other platforms, Pablo Caesar.

Amazing find mate!!!! And apologies for being to late to the party! 

I believe there we quite a few of those bouncy house tracks with "jack had a groove" vocals at that time, so it's like finding a needle in a haystack! :)

Another TL complete... just amazing!!