FuzzY-LogiC

2000-10-06 - Judge Jules, Live from Inside Out, The Arches, Glasgow

Possibly the best night of my life! Thanks for putting this up

Do you remember when Jules knocked the needle off the record? Do you remember that moment? I wish I had been there! :(

nice1 mawman!

btw, I just had a lsiten to this set again. The first track reminds me VERY much of DJ Remy - 'Pumped Up' which PvD played in his Mayday 2000 set.

Almost sounds like it could be the B-side to Pumped Up biggrin.gif

YES! It is a track by DJ Remy :D

DJ Remy - 'Serious Damage' [Taste]

http://www.icr-records.co.uk/dj-remy-serious-damage-p-67.html

Still no luck with the rest of the unknown unfortunately.

The moment Jules knocks the needle right off the record in the middle of Mr Phillips is now legendary! smile.gif

Good live show this one.

What I can rememeber from that night was the speaker nearly fell on Jules when a wee dafty climbed on top of the side

Worked out what number 21 is by a stroke of genius, contains vocals I recognised from another track, which is Moby - Honey, a quick whisk through you tube and waa-laa the track is:

21. Moby -Honey (Sharam Jey's Sweet Honey Mix) [Mute] pitched up a considerable bit!

Like member ibizaloyal posted above and what member csales posted recently: "some nugget pushed one of the monitors over and it fell onto Jules and the decks, hence the big scratch and moment of silence on the recording."

... Still legendary though! :)

PLease let me download this bloody mix, I had the pleasure of seeing the judge quite often as I'm from Glasgow and attended the now legendary insideout every month for the best part of 10 year and would love to have this mix in my collection

You need to have posted at least once (which you have now) before you can download from the audio section.

08. Ratty - 'Sunrise' (Instrumental) [Neo]

Ok, so it may be Scooter by another name, but this is a belter of a track. It's such a shame they added vocals to this for another commercial push.

This is so annoying! It keeps jumping back to the start! Did it do this with anyone else?

Sorry about this Kevansky! This sounds like a corrupt segment in the metadata within the mp3 itself - which can occasionally happen when we splice different mp3s together. So even if the audio is physically there, the mp3 player doesn't understand how to read it, or how long the file is.

I'll get our audio guru @FuzzY-LogiC to have a look at this and probably we'll re-encode it and re-upload it. Please check back here soon.

This is so annoying! It keeps jumping back to the start! Did it do this with anyone else?

Hi and welcome!

I can't seem to replicate this issue you mention. Which device and software are you using to play the file? At what time exactly in the file is it starting over?

On my Windows machine the file plays fine in Winamp, Windows Media Player and VLC.

On my Nexus 4 (running Android 5.1.1) it plays fine in Google Music, Vplayer and VLC.

--Fuzzy

Thanks for this. I was there that night, and could swear Judge Jules played a Vengaboys tune. It was either someone else or it was another night!!

Even though I'm from Glasgow I really wish they would give the "here we, here we" a bye, ruins the music when listening 18 years later lol

• Like 1