2000-10-06 - Judge Jules, Live from Inside Out, The Arches, Glasgow

FuzzY-LogiC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

nice1 mawman!

btw, I just had a lsiten to this set again. The first track reminds me VERY much of DJ Remy - 'Pumped Up' which PvD played in his Mayday 2000 set.

Almost sounds like it could be the B-side to Pumped Up biggrin.gif

YES! It is a track by DJ Remy :D

DJ Remy - 'Serious Damage' [Taste]

http://www.icr-records.co.uk/dj-remy-serious-damage-p-67.html

Still no luck with the rest of the unknown unfortunately.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Like member ibizaloyal posted above and what member csales posted recently: "some nugget pushed one of the monitors over and it fell onto Jules and the decks, hence the big scratch and moment of silence on the recording."

... Still legendary though! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is so annoying! It keeps jumping back to the start! Did it do this with anyone else?

Sorry about this Kevansky! This sounds like a corrupt segment in the metadata within the mp3 itself - which can occasionally happen when we splice different mp3s together. So even if the audio is physically there, the mp3 player doesn't understand how to read it, or how long the file is.

I'll get our audio guru @FuzzY-LogiC to have a look at this and probably we'll re-encode it and re-upload it. Please check back here soon.

This is so annoying! It keeps jumping back to the start! Did it do this with anyone else?

Hi and welcome!

I can't seem to replicate this issue you mention. Which device and software are you using to play the file? At what time exactly in the file is it starting over?

On my Windows machine the file plays fine in Winamp, Windows Media Player and VLC.

On my Nexus 4 (running Android 5.1.1) it plays fine in Google Music, Vplayer and VLC.

--Fuzzy

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...