1998-07-31 - Judge Jules, Live from Bar M, Ibiza

Gregg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok digitized the last half hour but not sure how to get it on site?

23-agnelli & nelson `el nino

24-?

25-arrolla `dreaming`

26-?

27-lucid `i can`t help myself`

I thought this was the last half hour though!! I'm confused now. I thought someone had given the last half hour, people were iding it, and now it was here

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i walked into a local bar/club literally as it turned 9pm and the dj stopped and just cranked Judge Jules' show up. never heard anywhere do this since and probably never will. i remember this show like it was yesterday. just an awesome set and his saturday afternoon show was just as good! good times

File Name: 1998-07-31 - Judge Jules, Live from Bar M, Ibiza

File Submitter: Gregg

File Submitted: 06 Jan 2010

File Updated: 14 Jul 2011

File Category: Friday shows

Latest Tracklisting: http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archives/board/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=2&record=386

BBC Radio 1

Friday, 31st July 1998

9:00pm - 11:00pm

Live from Bar M, Ibiza

01. Blue Adonis - 'Disco Cop' [serious]

02. Dina Carroll - 'Living For The Weekend' (Canny Vocal Remix) [Manifesto]

03. The Invisible Man - 'Give A Little Love' [Pretty Poison]

04. Full Intention - Everybody Loves The Sunshine (Full Intention Mix) [sugar Daddy Records]

05. Cevin Fisher's Big Freak - 'The Freaks Come Out' (Sharp Boys Remix) [Tommy Boy Silver Label]

06. Afrika Bambaataa - 'Get Up And Dance' [ZYX]

07. Storm - 'Storm' [Positiva]

08. Bob Sinclar - 'Gym Tonic' [EastWest France]

09. Unknown - 'Unknown' [white label]

10. Blockster - 'You Should Be Dancin'' [white label]

11. Untidy DJ's present Untidy Dubs - 'Funky Groove' (Judge Jules Remix) [Manifesto]

12. David Morales presents The Face - 'Needin' U' [Manifesto]

13. Daft Punk - 'unknown' [white label]

14. Copycat - 'Clap Your Hands' [Le Club]

15. Paul van Dyk - 'For An Angel' [Deviant]

16. dba - 'Go With The Sun' (Unknown Remix) [Dtox Records]

17. The Shrink - 'Nervous Breakdown' [Nutrition]

18. Anthony Atcherley - 'In My House' [white label]

19. Signum - 'What Ya Got 4 Me' [Tidy Trax]

20. Stardust - 'Music Sounds Better With You' [Roule]

21. Rhythm Masters pres. Disco Dubbers - 'Ibiza In My Soul' (Rhythm Masters Vocal Mix) [Essential]

22. Electribe 101 - 'Talking With Myself' (Canny 12" Vocal) [Manifesto]

23. Agnelli & Nelson - 'El Nino' (Matt Darey Latino Remix) [Xtravaganza]

24. Unknown - 'Unknown' [white label]

25. Ruff Driverz Presents Arrola - 'Dreaming' (Percussion Mix) [inferno]

26. Unknown - 'Unknown' [white label]

27. Lucid - 'I Can't Help Myself' (Judge Jules Vocal Mix) [Delirious]

Click here to download this file

i had this show on a cassette!! until i threw it out my car by mistake thinking it had just snagged in the stereo when i was left holding the snagged cassette in my other hand so to see this available to download made my day, loved this year for this music and Jules played a awesome show, so need some info about it.

I downloaded this set last night is there anyway of changing the format so it plays on my iPhone 3GS? it plays no problem on my laptop but no sound when played on my iPhone, is this possible or not, any help and how to do is appreciated, thanks

i had this show on a cassette!! until i threw it out my car by mistake thinking it had just snagged in the stereo when i was left holding the snagged cassette in my other hand so to see this available to download made my day, loved this year for this music and Jules played a awesome show, so need some info about it.

I downloaded this set last night is there anyway of changing the format so it plays on my iPhone 3GS? it plays no problem on my laptop but no sound when played on my iPhone, is this possible or not, any help and how to do is appreciated, thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what remix of Stardust this is? It certainaly isn't the original.

Never mind, it's actually this version. I found it on a white label i just re-discovered in the cupboard!

Tong played this aswell, does this sample The Bucketheads? or was that another bootleg?

http://www.discogs.com/Spacedust-Music-Feels-Good-With-You/release/61989

I think it's just a built up version of the original, I can't really hear the Bucketheads in there. On the other side of my vinyl is the Stuntmasterz bootleg with Madonna's Holiday, it sounds like they used the Spacedust version as the foreground for their mashup.

Anyway, this needs to be sorted on the tracklistings.

I was in Bar M for this. Happy Days

I love hearing this. I always wonder what the people who were clubbing then are doing now. If you can hear the atmosphere on the radio recording even now, then just imagine insde the club.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...