What we iz buying

JasonB

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Chemical, me has just ordered.

Markus Schulz :: First Time [Club Mix] / Electro Hairspray :: Cold Harbour

York Featuring Angelina (Judge Jules Playlisted) :: Ice Flowers [Jpl Mix] / [Mind One Vs Infra Remix] / [Aly & Fila Remix] / [Mac Lane Remix] :: Offshore Recordings

AR52 :: Piiska [Original] / [Arksun Remix] :: Joof

Jewel :: Serve The Ego :: Code Blue

:D

i received these the day before yesterday...

york - ice flowers

4 strings sunrise - awesome orange vinyl!

edwin k - no pain, no gain

not bad for £20!

juno of course...

Ive just bought a f***i*n top set of records. Some really good stuff about at the moment.

They were:

Marco V - More than a life away

Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Marcel woods remix) Top vinyl!!

Yoji Biomehanika - Monochroma

Ramon Tapia - Land of the Drum

Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Marcel woods remix) Top vinyl!!

fantastic choice uber! i would have purchased myself but unfortunately i am skint and 4 strings, york and edwin k were more wanting. I think three drives would have come bout 4th or 5th!

Fandabedozeee

Jupiter Ace-1000 Years (Manifesto 6 Track Promo CD)

Bananrama-Move In My Direction (A&G Productions 11 Track Promo CD)

The Knife-Pass This On (3 Track CDR)

Xavier-Give Me The Night (Ten Records 5 Track promo CD)

Cut Off-Future (Modualr 5 Track CD)

The Redbull Junkies-In This World (Pioneer Records 2 Track promo CD)

Mylo-In My Arms 7"

Kaiser Cheifs-Everyday I Love You Less And less 7"

Coldplay-Speed Of Sound Clear 10"

Various-Salsoul Acapellas 'The Sistas' 2X12"

The Black Eyed Peas-Don't Phunk With My Heart 12"

Mylo-In My Arms 12"

New Order-Jet Stream 12"

Mad8 Vs. Shawn Christopher-Deep Sleepless Night 12"

Why thank you :mrgreen: . Monochroma is a wicked track which slots well into any trance set.

I wouldnt really have noticed land of the drum but heard it on eddies residency mix and f***i*n loved it. For a techno track it also slots into a trance set supprisingly easily.

There are so many records forthcoming that I cant wait for. 'Dance with a devil' and both Jan Loper tracks are my favourites though.

jan loper tracks :D

i have jan loper - i can't stop on mp3..............if only i had that cd deck already........looks like i'll have to wait till after my birthday - just under a month so i have sum money!!

few for me, keane - perfectly bedshapped(i really like this LOL)

above & beyond feat andy moor - air for life anjuna cdr

gd - pukka (mondo cdr)

armin - serenity /shivers (nebula) 2class tunes, which armin played a particular mix at colursfest last nite and it blew the roof off!!! got a feelin it was alex morph one but sounded so like rising star mix.

york - ice flowers

fatkid - feeling

Ive just ordered the two tracks kicking about by Fatkid. Both absolute favourites of mine:

Ralph Fridge - Angel

Conductor and the Cowboy - Feeling this way

I was a bit dissapointed at 'Feeling' because it cuts part of the male vocal off where he goes 'Feeling this way, makes me feel like falling' It only says 'Feeling this way' then the bird goes 'Feeling this way, makes me feel like falling'. Ive got the original where the bloke sings it all (im not making it up, honest). Only a minor criticism of a top track.

As for angel.........

"Sent me an angel"

i need to cut down of spending - my overdaraft is lookin very unhealthy and i need to save a bit to buy this cd deck after my birthday, have to put up with not much tunage for a month!

yeah, i sware our postie knows us by name, we always have to put notes on the door of our house saying "KNOCK REALLY HARD AND WAIT 5 MINS" - wel we are students, postie always comes bout 8 in the morning and seen as we've finishedu ni for this year ages ago we always sleep in till well late....!! haha

I'm generally at work when they attempt and the postie has got so p1ssed off, he now doesn't carry the records with him, but jsut brings a card round! I caught him out the other day and he looked well embarrassed :D Its fair enough though - I'd be well annoyed at carrying the records round all day

yeah, i feel sorry for my postie at home - i was just on the net the other week ordering pos-graduate prospectus from bout 15 uni's - he's gonna have to deliver the fookers to my hosue and i bet most of them will come together - sorry mate!!!

Not that that will stop me come mid-week :D

Oh dear, I didn't even get to mid-week:

Kristine Blonde - Love Shy - White Label (About time I got this!)

York feat. Angelina - Iceflowers (JPL/ Mind One vs Infra/ Aly & Fila/ Mac Lane) - Offshore

Ohm Boys - Down Under - Red Silver

Sorry Mr. Postie :D (PS I'm at home tomorrow - please wake me up!!! :wink: )

Archived