What we iz buying

JasonB

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fred Baker Presents Iguana [LTD PROMO] :: Beautiful Sunshine / Sweet Moonlight :: Monster Tunes

24 :: The Longest Day [Armin Van Buuren Remix] / [Armin Van Buuren Dub] :: Nebula (Just recently got into watching 24 on video and this has become a must-have :D )

ordered some more quality proggy stuff today,

Harry Lemon - Tiga - Bandung

Keo - Close Enough - Coldharbour

Mike Foyle pres Statica - For Your Eyes Only - EE

MOS - Bogatell - White

24 :: The Longest Day [Armin Van Buuren Remix] / [Armin Van Buuren Dub] :: Nebula (Just recently got into watching 24 on video and this has become a must-have  )

Yeh I heard it on JJ and then ordered it the day after...only place that had it on promo was HTFR...so by the time I got it it wasn't exactly promotional anymore lol!

Picked up these beuties in 3 shades yesterday...

Ronski Speed & Sebastian Sand - Sole Survivor [Euphonic]

Jose Amnesia vs Serp - Second Day [Vandit]

Guy Gurber - Stoppage Time [bedrock]

24 :: The Longest Day [Armin Van Buuren Remix] / [Armin Van Buuren Dub] :: Nebula (Just recently got into watching 24 on video and this has become a must-have  )

Yeh I heard it on JJ and then ordered it the day after...only place that had it on promo was HTFR...so by the time I got it it wasn't exactly promotional anymore lol!

When did Jules play it-was it on his Radio Show or was it on one of his mixes from his website?

got these from hmv on oxford street - that place is the tits!!

carbon - shelter me (soren weile remixes) (Bigstar)

Mr. Sam - Lyteo (Maelstrom)

SIgnallrunners - 3000 Miles Away (Five AM)

JOsh Wink - Higher State Of Conciousness (2005 remix)(White Label)

Mauro Picotto - Lizard (2005 Remixes) (Nebula Promo)

BANGIN!

That HMV is enormous isn't it!

I remember a particular HMV once (cant remember where, was last a few years back) whereby they had some dodgy floor arrangement which confused me for ages... you ended up going downstairs to a floor which was tiny and had nothing on except an exit down or up to another (the same) floor, and one stairway that had 4 exits, all of which went also to a different but enormous floor unless you took a sharp left whereby you fell down to yet another floor which looked below the floor above but in fact slopes up to above the one you just came from. Well confusing. And then you cream your head on an iron girder from the other fancy stairwell they've decided to plant right in the middle of that room...

That HMV is enormous isn't it!

I remember a particular HMV once (cant remember where, was last a few years back) whereby they had some dodgy floor arrangement which confused me for ages... you ended up going downstairs to a floor which was tiny and had nothing on except an exit down or up to another (the same) floor, and one stairway that had 4 exits, all of which went also to a different but enormous floor unless you took a sharp left whereby you fell down to yet another floor which looked below the floor above but in fact slopes up to above the one you just came from. Well confusing. And then you cream your head on an iron girder from the other fancy stairwell they've decided to plant right in the middle of that room...

erm yeah ok tim - i#ll take your word for it shall i.........

hehehe :lol:

it is the one jules is playin - it actually ses on the label:

Josh wink - higher state of conciousness (2005 House Remix)

but its actually a mash up of josh wink and sandy rivera - i can't stop, so i came up with my own mash up name:@

Josh Wink Vs Sandy Rivera - I Can't Stop the Conciousness!

So yeah, what is the real name of this tune? Should I amend it in the TLs to something like:

Josh Wink vs Sandy Rivera - 'I Can't Stop the Conciousness' (B'Jammin Bootleg) [white label]

or what? :?

I want to keep it consistent cos at the moment we have

Unknown - 'Higher State'

B'Jammin - 'Higher State' etc

and it's well confusing for people who visit here wanting to know the proper name of it! Cheers :)

i think your right jason mate - bjammin got now to do with this one

ive submitted it to discogs as Josh Wink - Higher State Of Conciousness (2005 House Mix) as thats what it says on the label and whats its listed as in both juno and chemical!

i'd put it in as what i submitted it to discogs as, cos if ppl waana buy it they'll have trouble if it aint listed as that as thats what chemical have it listed as

I really don't think this one has owt to do with bjammin, thats a diffferent one i believe. The vinyl i have is deffo the one he played about 3 times! :D

Archived