What we iz buying

JasonB

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, u gotta think it it over , its a lot of money!

u gonan but a pair yeah?

have u looked at the cdj-200 - they are supposed to be very good, although £100 more they can play mp3's and have more features...

I has Feeling This Way the original and yes I get what ya is saying guv.

As for Bananarama, top remixes by Bobby Blanco & Miki Moto and Redanka! also mixes by The Lovefreekz and Angel City.

yeah, the two mixes aly & fila and the mac lane - they are so different and ive already played em both in one mixing sesh!!

Like Jules does!, gotta say love the breakdown of the Mac Lane mix but the rest ofmit goes a bit too hard for me, the Mind One Vs Infra Remix and the Aly & Fila uns are floating my boat, I might burn em to cd so I can play em aftere ach other/mix in and out of em and generally mess about! :lol:

I might burn em to cd so I can play em aftere ach other/mix in and out of em and generally mess about!  :lol:

Yeah, thats what I'm looking forward to doing when I eventually got my mind made up which CDJ I want.

As for the Banarama tune, is the Angel City remix on it, the Angel City of recent chart fame :?: That mix sounds like gouda, but what are the others like? Any samples about anywhere, I used to be well into Banarama (metaphorically speaking :D )

Just bought these, straight off the press:

Above & Beyond With Andy Moor [LTD PROMO] :: Air For Life [Original Mix] / [Airwave Remix] :: Anjunabeats

Luke Terry :: Broken Promise [Original Mix] / [Vascotia Remix] / [George Hales Rework] :: Equlibrium

8)

I've had a reply from Kuffdam about Summer Dreams:

"Its due out in July.... really just been waiting all this time for Paul Van Dyk to finish his remix of the tune for release on Vandit...

I have been told this is done now so should be ready to go any time soon

Kuff

Typical Vandit...looks good tho