What we iz buying

JasonB

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Armin Van Buuren :: Shivers (Limted Edition Remixes) [Alex M.O.R.P.H Dub Mix] / [Elevation Remix] :: Armind

:D

What are these new mixes like. I've got the Shivers/Birth of an Angel release on Armind, but how do these compare?

That AYGO cd is a load of piffle, what is expect from Oakie now eh lol,baicaly short pieces for adverst kinda thing, I think the Fast Car track is on the new advert so said the bumpf that came with it.

A coupld of tracks could be re-edited I spose.

whhoooops, bit of an accident with 'say hello' this weekend, 'say hello' said hello the the floor (concrete) and they didn't get on with each other well, and 'say hello' lost.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

hmv tommoro me thinks. doh!

some crackin cds/mp3s....

headstrong - close your eyes, parsberg & flipside - the box,

martin roth's hands on keane - the last time, sunset strippers - good times(hard dub mix) lost brothers - cry little sister (2005 mix) dave mccllean- bitch(sunset stripppers mixes), harry daimond - all around the world...

lol, u break a record and what does hmv do? reward you by massivley undercharging u!!!

I just got a late birthday pressie from sum friends - £15 hmv vouchers, just nipped down sheff and decided to purchase: (at a cost of each)

Einmusik - Jittery heritage (3 for £10)

Probspot - organic waveforms (disc 1) (3 for £10)

Perfecto Allstars - The Club Theme (£3.99)

Agnelli & Nelson - Hudsonm Street (99p)

Jupiter Ace - 1000 Years (£2.99)

Future Sound Of London (3 for £10)

now if im not correct, that comes to £18,

so it should have cost ME £3, yet the guy completely fecked things up sumhow, and after i got student discount, it came to £8.98!!!!

haha, cheers hmv!

Nipped down virgin and got a replacement copy of deepdish cos they'd sold out at hmv!

Qulaity, bestt hing is i still hav £6 on my hmv voucher card thing, check out hmv.co.uk now...

a pound or two - deffo true, lol i walked away saving a tenner!!

Rang up hmv earlier and ordered in a couple of tunes cos u can't use them cards on the net - hows gay is that!

I got some HMV vouchers and spent some on:

JJ- So Special

Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Original)

Airbiscuit - Lately (a bit old, but never heard of it. Cracking tune)

Joy Kitikonti - Joydontstop

Jittery Heritage - Einmusik

Tiesto - Adagio for Strings (Danjo & Styles/Phynn Remix)

Incidentally, when I got home, I found another record in the sleeve of Adagio - the Fred baker/Original mixes of it! I guess some chav had been listening to both and kindly 'slipped' both into the same sleeve! Thanks mate :D

btw, this could potentially be a good idea to any thieving bugger out there :wink:

Archived