Hangover cures

Neuro

1) Stay in bed and sleep it off, drinking a lot of water

2) Massive Fry Up and then back to bed

3) Hair of the Dog

4) Scientifically speaking, sugar helps break down alcohol, Jam on toast works a treat for me :)

5) Not heard of the milk idea before ;)

This commonplace notion occurs when one has come from a very large night out (e.g. returning home at 8am in Spain), and goes to bed without brushing one's teeth.

In the morning it is common to be able to sense another 'layer' on the front of one's teeth, known as "sheepskins", which often compliment the feeling in the mouth at the time, the flavour of which is sometimes known as "badger's a***" :D

I can see that going so wrong if you've had a skin full. Water = slippy + alcohol = :blackeye:

i always seem to manage it okay...and believe me, i have gotten in some states. It also refreshes me i find. If someone knows how i do manage to always pull this off then let me know! That said i have a drinking rule of no alcohol after midnight...it just feel wrong for some reason. Then, i am weird according to my mates.

That said i have a drinking rule of no alcohol after midnight...it just feel wrong for some reason. Then, i am weird according to my mates.

Damn right! You wouldn't last a second in Spain. You'd go into bar at 11pm and it'd be dead; the night hasn't started. B)

Having said that, you do get tired of late nights though. I've reached a point now where I feel I've "done that" and can't be arsed for staying out for the sake of it, and am much happier pouring my own Gin n Tonic at home now by the log fire.....

and am much happier pouring my own Gin n Tonic at home now by the log fire.....

I like to drink in moderation these days, getting a little tipsy but not messy. I always find that supping G&T with good company, good music and a beautiful female(s) does it for me...sadly there no beautiful females left in Peterborough so that kinda goes out the window. :ph34r:

We settle at one bar in Peterborough we all really like, all the other bars tend to attract the sort of people that either think they're footballers and the girls think they are WAGs.

That said i have a drinking rule of no alcohol after midnight...it just feel wrong for some reason. Then, i am weird according to my mates.

:huh::huh::huh:

You ok with drinking at 9am though? ;)

There is no cure for my hangovers anymore, been doing it too long and too much now. The only thing I can do is sleep, drink more, or just get through it and stop being a big pussy B)