2000-11-03 - Judge Jules, Live from Golden at Sanky's Soap, Manchester

FuzzY-LogiC

• 1 year later...

Just bumping this to say I've just bought a tape to mp3 converter today, and I have the missing audio from this set. What is my best bet, just record my full 90 minute tape and upload it onto here? Or where do I upload it to? Just record the missing bits? My tape is missing the middle section which is already on this file. It'd be nice to have the complete set up here, it's my personal favourite set of the era.

I must have a look and see if I've any tapes which aren't up here too.

• 9 months later...

Just had a listen. The DJ Garry tune is "My Own Kind of Style"

Looking at the release on Discogs there is a mix of it called Fluffy Melody. Perhaps thats what was written on the original tracklist. I dont have the tune to confirm that's the right mix but here's the Discogs link:

http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Garry-My-Own-Kin.../release/228884

So the correct ID could be:

16. DJ Garry - 'My Own Kind Of Style' (Fluffy Melody) [FTW]

Anyone got this to confirm?

Also the next tune, Darude - Feel The Beat is the js16 Dark Mix

17. Darude - Feel The Beat (JS16 Dark Mix) [Neo]

Tremor, I just checked my own vinyl of DJ Garry - 'Too Funky'.

It has 'My Own Kind Of Style' is on the B-side in the Original Version... I actually remember buying the vinyl for that particular track because it's exactly the version Jules played ;-)

Thanks for the correction to the Holy Noise track! I hadn't not seen it until now... :rubbish: been wondering which version it was for almost 12 years!

@GlennJ: I have your tape now... I think do! :) I've digitized it, but will hold back on merging it with the old audio until I know if milkybarkid have a better/more complete version or not... exciting! :)

post-9-0-56373300-1343949389_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this to say I've just bought a tape to mp3 converter today, and I have the missing audio from this set. What is my best bet, just record my full 90 minute tape and upload it onto here? Or where do I upload it to? Just record the missing bits? My tape is missing the middle section which is already on this file. It'd be nice to have the complete set up here, it's my personal favourite set of the era.

I must have a look and see if I've any tapes which aren't up here too.

Sir, do let us know. I've always wanted to hear the rest of this set.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I came across a tape I made of this show yesterday. Track 2 to track 20. It made the hair stand up on the back of my neck, then I danced for an hour. Thank you for posting the listing I've wondered about the titles for years. I would love to have the recording in digital some day. It doesn't get any better than this. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, had a proper listen to this set again and think we have a new unknown!!

Track 06. Audiomatic - 'Do You Remember?' [A45 Music] does not sound like the clips here:

https://www.htfr.com/p/150861/audiomatic_do_you_remember

https://www.juno.co.uk/miniflashplayer/SF62843-01-01-01.mp3

Can someone with the vinyl please check both sides? It might be the B side 'Schwarzfahrer' or a completely different track!

I've attached a clip of the track cut from the liveset to make it easier to compare. I didn't include the last part of the track where Jules overlays it with the a capella of 'Soulsearcher - Can't Get Enough' as that's just confusing :)

Thanks!

2000-11-03 - Judge Jules, Golden, Sankys Soap, Manchester - Track 6.mp3

• 1 month later...