Happy New Year

Wakey

Happy New Year and all the best for 2008 to all you JJA.co.uk lot!

Just got back from a house party which was awesome (we normally go out to a pub or summat) and my mate and his partner told us they're expecting a little un which was a massive shock! Very good night though.

Hope you've all had a wicked one! x B)

Happy New Year, from everyone at JJA here :)

I was in London for the fireworks on the Thames - unfortunately we were a little downstream which meant 5 seconds after midnight the whole sky was engulfed in the most smoke you've ever seen in your life from the fireworks as it all drifted across the river towards us. We heard lots of bangs and saw nothing! Absolutely gutted, as I've seen on TV they looked magnificent. It was such an anti-climax since I left early from a house party especially for it too. And we waited an hour in the rain as well. And I bought a hotdog for £5. We walked to the nearest tube station that wasn't closed (Holborn) and went straight home. Not doing that again! :D

Happy New Year one and all.

I went to a house party (mixed ages) which was good fun as most of us were in fancy dress and a big tent had been erected in the back garden for those people who wanted to smoke. There's nothing better than seeing the new year in with some of your best mates, very emotional.

Sorry to hear you didn't get to see the fireworks Tim, l've always fancied being in London on NYE but frightened of getting crushed to death.

Sorry to hear you didn't get to see the fireworks Tim, l've always fancied being in London on NYE but frightened of getting crushed to death.

There were a lot of people - and by that I really mean, millions of people.

Personally, ever since I got out of Real Betis's football stadium 4 years ago in Sevilla (where I genuinely feared for my life!) I've had a totally irrational 'thing' about being trapped in the middle of any large mass of people, I'm not sure what it is, maybe a feeling of pre-empting danger, but as long as you're in control and aware of what's going on around you, there's no reason not to enjoy yourself. Everyone around us was very friendly and the amount of police presence everywhere was very commendable.

Went to this place which one mate works at with 5 others which was dead quiet like, there was a disco on but pointlessly so as they had 20 peaple tops in that room, the main barbit was the busiest say 50 people both rooms/sides like.

Drank the most I've ever drunk, tried a snowball yes verymanly! had some laughs especially playing darts and somehow getting treble twentys in my awful state!

Happy new year for yesterday etc...

Happy New Year everyone!

Just got back from 2 wicked nights in Edinburgh. Its the first year I've been there for Hogmanay and really enjoyed it, esp hearing Kasabian and Calvin Harris for free B) The fireworks were superb and the atmosphere was excellent. And not having to worry about getting a taxi home meant that I actually woke up thinking 'that was a good night.'

Archived