If any one's interested

Ducky

Got this off another board, a very good mix this:

John O`Callaghan mix from Dance Anthems Radio 1 (21-12-2007)

01. John O Callaghan feat Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli and Nelson remix) [Armind]

02. Ernesto vs Bastian - Thrill [High Contrast]

03. Richie Hawtin - Plastikman (Dubfire re-work) [Nostalgik 3]

04. Cirez D - Teaser [Mouseville]

05. Joint Operations Centre - Shortwave [Captivating Sounds]

06. JOC - Rotterdam [Doorn Records]

07. Axel Karakasis - Hands In The Pocket [Adult]

08. Dimitri Federov - Falling Of Stars (Paul Miller remix) [infrasonic]

09. Tom Colontonio - Modern Day Madness [Vandit Digital]

10. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (John O Callaghan remix) [Armind]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6346230ec16b06/

Edited by Ducky

Got this off another board, a very good mix this:

John O`Callaghan mix from Dance Anthems Radio 1 (21-12-2007)

01. John O Callaghan feat Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Agnelli and Nelson remix) [Armind]

02. Ernesto vs Bastian - Thrill [High Contrast]

03. Richie Hawtin - Plastikman (Dubfire re-work) [Nostalgik 3]

04. Cirez D - Teaser [Mouseville]

05. Joint Operations Centre - Shortwave [Captivating Sounds]

06. JOC - Rotterdam [Doorn Records]

07. Axel Karakasis - Hands In The Pocket [Adult]

08. Dimitri Federov - Falling Of Stars (Paul Miller remix) [infrasonic]

09. Tom Colontonio - Modern Day Madness [Vandit Digital]

10. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (John O Callaghan remix) [Armind]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6346230ec16b06/

this is a mashup John made of plastikman and teaser ;)

I've got Dance Wars - Judge Jules vs John Kelly from 1994 or something on cd, anyone wanting me to upload it? Not remotely what he plays now, but its a cracking cd, I'll get it up if anyones interested?

Sent you a PM. Get in touch, we'd love it on here! ;)

Bad news, I opened it up tonight to rip, and the Jules cd isn't there, now I'm absolutely stumpped as to where it is, I'll have a look in work in case I've taken it in there, but I'm pretty sure I haven't....... I'll upload the John Kelly one anyways, and keep searching for the Jules one..... If you can find it, download Jules

emix from 1994, same kinda stuff as the cd, and has an absolute belter of a track on it, if I can find that I'll upload it too, got an idea at least where that is, and like I said, as soon as I find the cd I'll stick it up.! Sorry for the wait :(

LOL, scrap that, just listened back and realised its the John Kelly one I've lost, its just labelled wrong when I stick it in my laptop, so I'll have it uploaded shortly!

*EDIT* For fook sake, turns out my cd is labelled wrong, so John Kelly it is afterall lol, but the 2 are quite similar, sorry for the confusion!

http://www.discogs.com/release/498931 Check the cover LOL :D

Edited by Judge Mental

• 2 weeks later...

Never done 4 posts in a row before I don't think, but just bumping this so I get a wee reminder when I get home. Honestly, having your laptop in work, when you can steal free fast wireless broadband, from either a premier lodge mcdonalds or a flat, next to the kitchen. and you've just set up the kitchen is complete magic, cos one of the guys I work with took his playstation home, the ****************** ;)

You'd be surprised we actually really quickly work so much compared to how much Pro Evo we run to the staff room, start a game, play til about 2 mins til we get the next check on pause it, run like *swear word* and are back playing pro evo again lol. :D

Not kidding, or boasting for that matter, but with intent, 2 of us can do 15 2 table checks (on average and depending on the order) in about 10 mins, not talking mcdonalds here either lol, the food's good enoug to eat! But in general aye, being a chef makes you a damn fast, but at the same time lazy when you get a second (only after all the important stuff's done btw, making people ill aintwhy I started chefing!) worker, and the pay is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite - ish until you get on tv LOL. Satisfaction despite the 13 hour shifts 99% of the time, just for a waitress to show you an empty plate and say "Graham, I'm not kidding, all 8 of them agreed with the ninth guy when he said to me, "honest to God, that was the best steak I've ever had, wish I hadn't ordered the sauce, cos I didn't need it when it was too late, after they'd all poured itover already, then say thats amazing anyways :D

Dunno how the 'f***' I ended up on this now, and had such a long speel, but aye, if you ever want free cooking advice with passion and experiance involed, then make a topic on here and ask, or send us a PM. I'm ESPECIALLY good at soups :D Hate blowing my own trumpet btw, just like to give advice to people where I can, especially 29mins before I half to say buy to me laptop for the day!

Anyhoo, like I said, dunno why I'm still typing, just like it, if it helps, my weirdness (I think) comes from never drinking til I was 17, not taking a pill til I was 17, having a 1st job at argos when I was 16, going to Uni and getting a degree in Chemical Engineering, then deciding that was too boring and life's not about money as long as yer happy, and becoming a chef, randomly. Good times :D Never be scared to change your career if you're unhappy, the world is your oyster.

Promise I'll stop now, cos I'll have to start cooking at 12, but even then i've got a split 3-5, and my laptop :whistling:

Anyhoo, going to go and enjoy my "twelvsies" as we call it, ie; last cigarette before we get pumped rotten, 1 in one out (tables)

Quite a long post this, really need to stop it lol, probably about the 145th time I've apologised to you in a random thread, I'm honestly not this annoying in real life, still got good mates that seem to like me somehow lol. Anyways I'm off, and sorry again, but I'm sooooooooooo bored the noo

Edited by Judge Mental