How to upload your audio to the Archives

Neuro

Also, some of you experiencing trouble uploading - this is being fixed right this minute with some other tweaks coming their way, such as:

1) Progress bar to show your uploading status! (yes I knew you'd like that) [dropped due to server restrictions]

2) Send-a-friend download link to share any files [done]

3) File sizes (at the moment, they're all zero - please ignore this, we're working on it) [done]

• 6 months later...

Hi and welcome to the site :)

In regards to download the mixes posted in the audio section, all you need to do, is have at least posted in the forums once (as you have now done).

While being a Guest or a registered member (with no forum postings) you receive the following message when trying downloading a file:

"You must be logged onto the board and have already posted on the forums in order to view or download any audio listed on our system.

This is simply to encourage new members to comment on or say thank you for a download, considering all the downloads are free of charge :)"

So with the post you made yesterday, you should now be able to download whichever mixes you would like.

Feel free to comment the mixes in the Audio section of the forum and of course let us know if you experience any technical problems of any kind.

Again, welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy what we have to offer :)

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry, i still dunno what to do. Best I could manage is to record the tapes to CD and send them to someone who knows what they're doing on a computer!

I haven't put them on CD yet tho, I only just discovered this site. I'll be bearing it in mind tho. After I check you haven't already got them all.

This is REALLY cool here isn't it!!

Well done everybody. X;)

I lurve it!

Mr. Traill opened the Pandoras Box decades ago... which is a good thing!

We would LOVE to receive new/old Jules audio in the mail, so we can add it to the underground vaults of 'The Judge Jules Archive'™ B)

The best way to send us the audio would be in it's original format (tape/dat/minidisc, etc...), because, we will then record it onto our computer with our Hi-Fi equipment in order to achieve the best possible quality from the source.

Please send a PM to Neuro or I, if you intend to mail us any material.

IF however, it isn't possible to mail the original source, please send us a message and we can help you through the Tape/MD/DAT --> PC --> CD conversion in order to get the best result.

Yours truly...

Fuzzy, Neuro & the rest of the admin team