Homelands sets

Neuro

Is anyone in hidden possesion of the Homelands sets from Jules on Radio 1, or indeed other live shows we don't know about? I have some tapes from Creamfields and Gatecrasher as well but they're only 90 mins... They're in high demand for our audio downloads archive!

Do get in touch with a PM etc... I'm very happy to convert any tapes and post them back to you on DVD or whatever :)

As discussed i have:

Jules live @ Homelands 28/05/00

Jules live @ Homelands 26/05/01

Jules live @ Homelands 02/06/02

Jules live @ Gatecrasher Summer Sound System 17/06/00

Jules live @ Gatecrasher Summer Sound System Oxford 16/06/01

When i get a minute i will put these and all the other Jules sets we discussed on a Dvd and post to you.

Ah yes you've a shedload of stuff haven't you, totally forgot about that! Please wing everything you have (not just these ones!) to me when you get the moment! Thanks Martin :thumbsup:

Anyone else have dusty tapes lining their attics whilst we're here? :)

I have 2003 Homelands on tape but l don't think it is a very good recording as l was actually there at Homelands (in the front row) so l have a feeling l had to record it of the "listen again" feature.

In 2004 the broadcast from Homelands wasn't so good as that is when Jules did some of the outdoor events backstage (the first hour of the show) which spoilt it for me.