Jules R1 26/01/08

JasonB

Richard Durand - Ledged Up (Terminal)

Agnelli & Nelson - Just When [Dj Mog & Phil Crawf Mix] (Deep Blue)

Heatbeat pres Mathias Faint – 'Sxing' (In Charge)

John Askew On The Phone

Ercola V Heikki L - Deep At Night [Adam K & Soha Mix] (Nervous/Data)

3 Track Mix

Will Atkinson – Showoff

Skunk Anansie – 'Brazen Weep' [Richard Durand Rmx] (New State)

Gareth Emery - This Is That (Five Am)

Marco V On The Phone

Sander Van Doorn - The Bass (Nebula)

Unknown - Rockin Up Radio (White Label)

Moongate – Constantine (Emotive Vibes)

Mark Knight On The Phone

John Dahlback - Blink [Dim Chris Mix] (Vendetta)

3 Track Mix

Marcel Woods Vs. Public Domain - Operation Cherry Blossom [Chaz Dos Santos Bootleg] (White Label)

Ashley Wallbridge Ft. Meighan Nealon - I Believe [Gareth Emery Mix] (Lyon Echo)

Duderstadt & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beatitude [Marcus Schossow Remix Judge Jules Edit] (Afterglow)

Tube & Berger – 'The Young & The Wild Ones'(Glenn Morrison Remix) (Captivating Sounds)

Unknown – Haywire (White Label)

Sean Tyas On The Phone

Gareth Emery- More Than Anything [Richard F Mix] (Five AM)

D. Ramirez & Mark Knight - Columbian Soul (Toolroom)

Yoji - Techy Techy (Hellhouse)

Mac & Taylor – Devastation Culture (Couture)

E-Unit - Nowhere Else On Earth (Curwe)

Envio - For You (A State Of Trance)

Cirez D – Teaser [Deadmau5 Rmx Version 1] (Mouseville)

The Recovery Record – Marcel Wood's Choice

Luzon – The Baguio Track (Yos***oshi)

The swear filters in effect ha ha

Also should the chaz de santos be as listed in this track list or like in eddies show tl:

Chad Dossantos – 'Operation Cherry Blossom' (White)

????

Edited by JasonB

Jules continues with his trend of picking up tracks really really late, 'Columbian Soul' is almost a year old! Still a wicked track though

Thought this tune sounded very familiar, now l know why.

Also that Will Atkinson "Showoff" sounds really familiar too so much so that it is really bugging me. Is this an old one too?

Also that Will Atkinson "Showoff" sounds really familiar too so much so that it is really bugging me. Is this an old one too?

Nah, this track is totally original....made from scratch. Love this tune, think its got the potential to be massive this year. Currently working on a remix for 'Showoff', so just hoping I can do it justice.

Jules continues with his trend of picking up tracks really really late, 'Columbian Soul' is almost a year old! Still a wicked track though

For the first time ever, Jules explained why this was on his show on Friday - which was nice to know.

Basically, he said that sometimes he gets sent a tune and isn't that keen on it, but then when he's heard it at a later date, or heard other DJ's playing it, its grown on him - and then he's started supporting it himself - so that could be the case on this occasion.

I thought it was good of Jules to clear that up after we've all been baffled for so long.

i'll be honest and say i could care if a track is old or not, all that matters to me is the quality. This just happens to be a gppd track.

For the first time ever, Jules explained why this was on his show on Friday - which was nice to know.

Basically, he said that sometimes he gets sent a tune and isn't that keen on it, but then when he's heard it at a later date, or heard other DJ's playing it, its grown on him - and then he's started supporting it himself - so that could be the case on this occasion.

I thought it was good of Jules to clear that up after we've all been baffled for so long.

The exact same thing happens me with a lot of tunes. Some tunes need time to grow on you. The same thing happened me with 'Colombian Soul' actually come to think of it :lol: But I heard it in Ibiza and that was enough for me!! Gabriel & Dresden remix is quality an all!! :thumbsup:

The exact same thing happens me with a lot of tunes. Some tunes need time to grow on you.

Yeah, same here! I used to hate "Through Your Eyes" by Guiseppe Ottaviani - but then all of a sudden, it grew on me and I ended up buying it. I also hated Marcel Wood's 'Lemon Tree' at first - but now its one of my current favourites.

It also happens in reverse too though. I used to love Team SR - Leaving London, but now I hate it.

Nah, this track is totally original....made from scratch. Love this tune, think its got the potential to be massive this year. Currently working on a remix for 'Showoff', so just hoping I can do it justice.

Good luck with the remix Nick. I think it is a great tune too and do you know if anyone else has been playing "Showoff" besides Jules.

Yeah, same here! I used to hate "Through Your Eyes" by Guiseppe Ottaviani - but then all of a sudden, it grew on me and I ended up buying it. I also hated Marcel Wood's 'Lemon Tree' at first - but now its one of my current favourites.

It also happens in reverse too though. I used to love Team SR - Leaving London, but now I hate it.

Same thing happened to me with JOC - Big Sky recently :whistling: :whistling: Funny that you mention Lemon Tree, I have jus finished a mashup with it this evening :rolleyes:

i'll be honest and say i could care if a track is old or not, all that matters to me is the quality. This just happens to be a gppd track.

I see your point mate & agree that it's the quality of a track that is the main thing, but a lot of people look to DJs like Jules, Armin etc to break the new stuff

• 4 years later...