Will Atkinson

KSheehan

That's incredible, only 17 and producing such good tunes.

I mentioned in another thread that l thought "Show off" sounded familiar and l have just remembered what tune it reminds me of and it's Danny C & John Moon "No Way Out". They are different tunes but to me there is a similarity.

BTW Think "No Way Out" is a great tune too-with lots of energy. :D

Yeah will be worth keeping an eye on him this year - he`s a pretty talented young guy lets hope the limelight doesnt taint him too quickly :mrgreen:

Imagine having tunes played by jules on radio one and clubs trying to book you to play for them only to find out he`s not legally allowed in a club DOH! :boohoo:

Fergie Started DJing in clubs at 16....!!

The stories of the little paddy standing on milk crates to play in his first club kinda makes you feel a bit sorry for budding DJ's of that age.

Fergie played his first set at the age of 14 in his native Larne. Allegedly a milk crate was used so that he could reach the decks. Being underage, he was soon ejected from the premises by the police. He followed this by building his reputation at Armagh's The Met, promoted by friend Mark Dobbin.

:lol::lol: Why you cheeky little. You can picture him legging it with his milkcrate and record bag in tow. 14 is pretty young really. Quadders was still making castles and medieval scenes out of lego at that age. :smirk:

:lol::lol: Why you cheeky little. You can picture him legging it with his milkcrate and record bag in tow. 14 is pretty young really. Quadders was still making castles and medieval scenes out of lego at that age. :smirk:

In my day, lego was so simple. If the medieval theme for it had been invented by then, I'd have been a very selfish child.

LegoGuy.jpg

Back to the topic though, I am quite enjoying this Will Atkinson tune too. With time the production will become more and more slick... what makes me sad though is that whilst we were experiencing the highs of trance in '99, this wee one was only 9 years old? :unsure: Doesn't seem possible, sir!

Edited by Quadrant

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually THRILLED with this post! Thanks a lot!

But yeah, gettin into clubs now is a nightmare at my age! Things have changed since Fergie's teenage years... Underage drinkin gone up thus stricter licenses and all that jazz! Couple of months though and that won't be a prob! Neither will my mother's curfew rule, seemingly... lol :)

All I ask, sir Will, is that since you probably missed the golden Trance of 1998/9, that you download some sets off here and experience the best. We remember that era very vividly.

The Sundissential one here is one of my favs, plus the live sets from 2000 which you can't beat:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...amp;showfile=84

I think the sundissential mp3 f***s up near the end actually, is that getting replaced??!

Keep up the good work!!

Edited by Quadrant

I've been into trance for ages man! Don't worry - i didn't miss that era! Infact, some of the best stuff in my opinion was kicking about in the late 90's! :)

I'll check that link out too mate! Look forward to it!

Just one question though about downloadin most mixes...

How do I save "Target As" to mp3? I've tried a couple of mixes and when savin it, it just saves as HTML document?

Thaaanks!

Just one question though about downloadin most mixes...

How do I save "Target As" to mp3? I've tried a couple of mixes and when savin it, it just saves as HTML document?

Firefox seems happiest with the system, although you can right click and save the link/target as usually in any brower if its not happy downloading normally. Any problems just wing over a PM (private message) to me and I'll sort it for ya.

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...amp;showfile=84

I think the sundissential mp3 f***s up near the end actually, is that getting replaced??!

Yes, I think it's Gregg on here who has the whole set.. we're going to replace this as soon as poss ;)

Love the full length run of GD's Choral Reef in that download btw...

On that note although when i sawp other to a new pc tomorrow this might not matter but for a brief time when i did save as thefile name would appear proper, nowthough as it hasdone before the filename comes up as index, and if i click to open anew window tosave that way which would usualy makea save as box come up (maybe as inve installed quicktime agagin) itloadss thefile up as a quicktime blodey bar! this is usaing thelatest version of netscape exploerer (im sad its going bye byes:()

Back on topic very good mr Willageness bright future!

• 4 weeks later...