problems downloading

kml

i've clicked on at least 10 in order from newest both essential mixes and radio shown. when i click download it comes up not found

The files are definitely there. Can you explain exactly what happens (or attach a screenshot) after you click the Download button here?:

post-2-1201865561_thumb.jpg

because you should have a dialog box pop up asking you to save the file, like here in Firefox?

post-2-1201865232_thumb.jpg

The problem could possibly be because you're using a Safari on a Mac which handles downloads quite differently. Our links are masked to prevent people leeching them from other sites (i.e. after clicking "Download" it doesn't initially link absolutely directly to the mp3 file), and it could be this process which is confusing your browser if it's not for Windows. I'm not sure Firefox works for the Mac, but you could try browsing with iCab to see if downloading works then? You can get it at http://www.icab.de/

Do let us know how you get on anyway by posting below or sending me a PM and we'll try and sort this out for you. Worst-case scenario is we'll set up a temporary FTP connection so you can nab them directly :)

I cant get the sets to play when i download either it does download but not as an mp3 :wall:

Hi Marty, our stats say you're using Firefox to browse here. Go to Tools > Options... then click on the "Main" tab and under 'Downloads' make sure that the bullet point is checked next to "Always ask me where to save files".

All our files are have mp3 suffixes and therefore there should be no reason for it to be saved to your hard drive without it - unless of course there is a problem with 1 particular file, in which case you should report it broken by browsing to the download screen and clicking "Report this file as broken", so it's flagged for us to see and sort quickly. :)