Drugs

Quadrant

What drugs have you tried?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I did make a reply there, but it seems to have vanished, so sorry if this is a double post of sorts!

Im sorry if it came across as a personal attack Moonman, that wasn't what I meant, it was more an attack on the government and Briggsy's just hit the nail on the head and saved me a lot of typing, thats pretty much my view in a nutshell.

I apologise once again, just got angry with the quotes, and I'd like to reitterate the fact that it wasn't aimed at you, just because as Briggsy says, the public have lost respect for the police for matters that are out of your hands, which really doesn't make anything better for anyone, least of all yourself mate, and I appreciate that you have such passion.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah thats cool guys...

One other point that vexes a lot of officers and i guess NHS staff would the way funding is spent. Say "PCSO" to most police officers and they'll express some quite extreme views. I guess its the same with teaching assistants as opposed to fully qualified teachers, "Nursing auxiliaries" as opposed to qualified nurses etc. They're always trying to get things done on the cheap when this is not what the public wants. The public want fully trained sworn police patrolling the streets WHO CAN do something. Would you let your child be taught by someone who isn't qualified!?!

The government needs to realize, you get what you pay for. you could have 12 PCSO who are great for hi visibility patrols, but when they stumble across something they cant deal with, they shout up for a police officer, thus wasting 2 resources! madness. But here's a novel idea, instead of 12 PCSO's, why not have 8 more police officer on shift, thus decreasing the workload for the existing officers as there is more of them.

LOL, not stirring or anything, just really wanted to know this, how come on street crime UK, half the time theres about 8 officers trying to arrest one guy for being a bit drunk. I've seen even more just standing about, once again, this isn't against you, just interested from a policeman's point of view.

Edit: Obviously its specific to the case, but in general it usually seems excessive where as at times it seems deprived. Which probably agrees with the last few posts for a change!

Edited by Judge Mental

But here's a novel idea, instead of 12 PCSO's, why not have 8 more police officer on shift, thus decreasing the workload for the existing officers as there is more of them.

Thats too simple and pretty common sense mate.

This government don't do simple or common sense unless they can tax it.

LOL, not stirring or anything, just really wanted to know this, how come on street crime UK, half the time theres about 8 officers trying to arrest one guy for being a bit drunk. I've seen even more just standing about, once again, this isn't against you, just interested from a policeman's point of view.

Edit: Obviously its specific to the case, but in general it usually seems excessive where as at times it seems deprived. Which probably agrees with the last few posts for a change!

because CS spray and baton use requires far too much paperwork!

Bloody hell, I'm back on your side.

Back when the G8 conference was happening up here, we had about 60 officers in for a meal a night as they were training just down the road, over about 10 weeks, and they basically all said the same thing and had the right attitude as you.

I suppose people just forget sometimes that you guys also pay taxes and live in the same places as us.

Its the people that don't that bug me, shove yer house of lords up their arses.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Uhhh, did anyone else tick 9 boxes? :mellow:

I was going to tick the last box too but only because I dunno what the hell I had in Ibiza 3 years ago.

EDIT: Quick edit cos I hadn't read the last 2 stories, if anyone read that it might sound rather inconsiderate. But I'm just being honest, deleted anyways just in case. Saying that I know loooooads of folk who have taken numerous drugs and are fine, but as you say, tis a risky business. I'd never take them for granted, but I know the risks involved, I researched a LOT before ever deciding, and don't regret a thing.

LMAO!! I ticked 9 boxes!!

LOLOL

I gave up smoking this year tho, and got fatter.

I never drank really, just a few times. Ahem!!

I have seen alcohol do ALOT of damage to people and the people in thier lives, and my taking a few E's only damaged me and my wallet as far as I can tell. As for regret like JM mentioned, yes I do regret some stuff, like the damage I've done to myself, but not really, I HAD A RIGHT GOOD LAUGH!!!

I do suggest people be careful tho, if they're gonna do owt, LOOK into what you're getting into first.

It's hard to get rid of any Addiction!

Edited by Number 2 fan