2001-04-29 - Judge Jules, Live from Qontact

FuzzY-LogiC

2001-04-29 - Judge Jules, Live from Qontact

View File

01. The Green Martian - 'Industry' [bonzai]

02. Altitude - 'Excession' [bonzai]

03. RBA - 'No Alternative' (Extended Version) [Radar]

04. Stargazers - 'Is There Anybody Out There?' (Warp Brothers Remix) [Direction]

05. Joy Kitikonti - 'Joyenergizer' [bXR]

06. Hi-Gate - 'Caned & Unable' [incentive]

07. Members Of Mayday - '10 In 01' [Deviant]

08. Angelic - 'Stay With Me' [serious]

09. Push - 'Strange World' (2000 Remake) [bonzai]

10. Martin Eyerer - 'Heaven' (Stoker's 2001 Mix) [Above The Sky]

11. Motivation - 'Para Mi' (Intrique Deep Bass Attack) [Definitive]

12. The Witchboard Project - 'The Fog' [Netrecord-Z]

13. Airwave - 'Save Me' [bonzai]

14. Madonna - 'What It Feels Like For A Girl' (Above & Beyond Mix) [Maverick]

15. DJ Debra - 'Radikal' [blackhole]

16. Judge Jules - 'Gladiator' (Mix #1) [white label]

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and the download link isn't working... grrr. I'll put this on the ASAP todo-list.

In the meantime, if anyone want this, PM me and i shall provide a direct link to my own webserver (it's only on request, coz Google might snag the link and create too much traffic i'm afraid).

oh and by the way... Welcome to the board RussJones! I hope you enjoy what we have to offer :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi my names kev & i am New to (Judge Jules Archive!) I'm a big fan of Jules & have been since about 1998! I listen to many of his mixes on a daily basis of his good self that i have recorded over the years, & listen & love with great passion! I've had quite abit of trouble in trying to download some of Jules mixes! But with thanks to (Chrissie Brown), I'm hoping to listen to Jules mix from 29th April '2001' when he played live from Qontact Thanks also to (FuzzY LogiC) Cause via her link, It's been possible for me to do so!. A few people have rated this mix quite highly, And i will look forward to listening, Many thanks peeps kev : )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LIstening to this mix triggered fond memories and had me violently tapping my feet. as I work through a backlog of work. Saved to

I absolutely love these tunes. I stopped listening to Jules a few years ago, lost interest.

I am SO grateful I was able to download this from here - thank you. (I use to save them all to MInidisc, which I sadly no longer have)

An aside:

I know Dave Pearce could be a little grating at times, but he did play the occasional hard trance, I heard nowhere else. Usually in hour 2 of (some of) his shows, IIRC. I don't suppose you archived any of his shows?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...