Audiojelly download restrictions

Stringer

Greetz.

I am trying to download some tunes from www.audiojelly.com but it won't let me put into the basket, says it is not allowed in my region due to restrictions yet, what does this mean! It was only affected the mixes from nebula records, but I want them of Another Day by armin van buuren. sorry about my English, its good on normal occasions. hope somebody can help me

Thank you.

Edited by Stringer

Yeah, it p***es me off too - particularly when the tune was released months before its available in this country, but blocked from being sold because a UK label has signed it and dug their heels in for 6 months to release it.

In my opinion, it just encourages illegal downloading, because if someone wants to buy a tune, but can't buy it because of download restrictions, then they'll just look elsewhere until they can find it - and that probably means p2p file sharing networks.

Bring back vinyl - at least we could all buy imports then :P

I can't understand this either, and is immensely frustrating when it happens. In your case Stringer, go to the Nebula releases on Juno.co.uk, found here:

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Nebula/

I think they've got no restrictions and you might even save yourself some money by taking advantage of their discount if you buy all the mixes of one release all in one go ;) Always opt for 320k!

I've complained numerous times about restrictions on download tracks, annoys the hell out of me when the european label releases a tune 3 or so weeks prior to a UK release.

Usually if you encounter restrictions try some of the other smaller sites & they don't seem to discriminate too much on territory issues, I've found that juno are usually pretty good