The Galaxy Chart

Simcut

Isn't this chart the biggest joke of Dance Music today? it embarasses me....I was flicking through the channels to see what was on and MTV Dance had Fragma - Toca's Miracle in the latest Galaxy Chart - WHAT THE f***?

Did I miss something?

Almost every track in their Top 10 is absolute gash.

by the way, MTV Dance has to be one of the biggest jokes of a channel ever......sigh :(

Edited by Simcut

Its a commercial station though, so the chart will always be commercial too. It doesn't represent "true" dance unfortunately - its only represents what Joe Public likes - and 9 times out of ten, Joe Public wouldn't know a "proper" dance tune if it hit them in the face.

To be honest, I never take any notice of charts anyway - surely people don't just by tunes because people say, or statistics suggest, that they're good tunes? I prefer to listen to a tune and make my own mind up.

One person's number 1 could be outside my top 100, and vice-versa. We all have our own opinions of tunes.

her head is shaped like an omelette pan...

Lol :lol: . Where did that come from dude? Surely an omelette pan is just a normal frying pan?

Well it depends, sir!

You have your standard frying pan here, which is what you thought Robin thought she was shaped like:

403767137lr1390n.jpg

But if the pan is a real omelette pan, she's a bit square-shaped, like this:

22888397.jpg

Also, if the omelette pan is also half egg-poacher, Robin means she's actually like this:

omeleteggpoacherpan.jpg

Personally, I think boring women are possibly like this:

230335079.jpg

Although there was good 'depth' there in the illustration above, I would prefer to bake her in one of these:

41M558VJMML._AA280_.jpg

Hope that clarifies things anyway.

Edited by Quadrant

7287054_e9c6937494.jpg

What about this bad boy? I assume by the shaped indents that it is for cooking fish!

202788.jpg

I guess you use this for cooking corn cobs in an oven so it does not constitute as a frying pan.

Or how about a wooden frying pan? Must be coated with a flame resistant material....

ST095%20-%20Frying%20Pan.jpg

How interesting!!!

to be fair though, i really like Fragma "Toca Me" from the first time round. Yes it's commercial but it holds A LOT of special memories for me. The new mixes of it do it justice, i loved the Richard Durand mix, but the In Petto mix blows it out of the water. Yes it rips off Deadmau5' style, but who cares, it's such a good remix.

The vocal really is so cringeworthy. It's a bit of a shame that they're re-re-re-releasing this again as the new In-Petto instrumental mix is actually pretty good, it'll be hammered out on radio everywhere though & lose a lot of it's appeal. Luckily they released it on Tiger a few months back so I've had my fill of playing it