Darren Tate - Special Mix

Aza

Cheers for your input Will and duly noted - deffo some good suggestions there, all which resonate a great deal with me :)

Uber: save your audio upload shananegans and let all wait for the final package - spoiler alert (!!!): Synergy will feature :)

Chrissie: Can I just confirm, guessing from your early post replies, Destination was also your nomination too?

Thanks all :)

Edited by Aza

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers for your input Will and duly noted - deffo some good suggestions there, all which resonate a great deal with me :)

Chrissie: Can I just confirm, guessing from your early post replies, Destination was also your nomination too?

Thanks all :)

Sorry Aza forgot to get back to you. Yes Destination was one of the tunes l also nominated.

I don't understand how I upload the samples as they exceed the allowed 500k? <_<

Sorry for a late reply on this, Uber! I deliberately maxed the attachment limit to 500k because otherwise we'd get loads of random files saved on our server, which is a security risk anyway.

The 500k limit usually big enough for anything people attach to a post (pictures, small audio clip); if you need more space, then I suggest you edit and compress the mp3, or create lots of attachments, or use a file-sharing site like speedyshare.com. Sorry to be an arse, hope you understand! :)

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this post and helping to inspire a wonderful array of tunes for this special mix! I've just whipped this up and the download is up and ready!

Check out the Members and Audio page here for the for the full post!

Cheers again :)

Edited by Aza