judge jules - electronic snare

Craig

I love this new one by jules!!! i hope i dont have to wait till end of yr for it tho!!!

its well bangin!

id say better than 'laid bare' but who am i to judge lol ;)

here we here we here we ...... go :D

Edited by agent munki

• 2 weeks later...

Barry Connell is a top top DJ. When he breaks through, he'll be the one to finally put some pressure on Eddie as the 'Turntablist Trance DJ'. Eddie has been below par the last few times i've seen him - so it'd be nice to see Barry Connell break through to make him sweat a bit.

But back on topic - i've not heard Jules's new one, but production wise, You Know What is my favourite JUles production by far :D

Edited by Briggsy

i've seen Barry Connell a handful of times and he hasn't impressed me that much. Sorry guys. But in terms of residents, the best one i have seen over the past year or so is, like i say, Genix. I'd have thought Dan Bailey was worth a punt aswell. It just seems like Jules hasn't really put a lot of thought into it. Shame aswell because there are residents that maybe need the support of someone like Jules to break through. Barry Connell hardly needs that, he's playing some of the best nights already aswell as being a resident at one of the pioneering nights.

Turntablist trance dj? grr those EFX's have a lot to answer for! I like proper scratching (like Kutski does) that sounds good. The EFX thing i find irritating. Either do it properly or not at all. I remember watching Kutski at a tidy weekender a few years back, he played a hip hop set. That guy can seriously scratch.

Oh well, just my opinions.

Edited by Moonman

I'd say Genix has had more publicity and support than Barry Connell. Even Jules has supported Genix more than Barry Connell. He had Genix is his special show at Christmas where he had his tips for the future on. He's also supported more Genix productions/remixes than Barry Connell.

Genix is supported by Proggy DJ's such as Markus Schulz, Trancey DJ's such as Armin, and the harder DJ's such as Eddie and Jules. Barry Connell only tends to be supported by the harder DJ's. Genix is also co-promotor of one of the UK's leading Trance nights (Passion) - Barry Connell isn't.

Barry Connell isn't that well known outside of Scotland and Northern England in the towns that Goodgreef host their events. Genix is known more throughout the UK and internationally.

I do also like Genix though - both as a DJ and Producer. Fly To Colors was awesome! But I feel that Barry Connell could do with the extra support that Jules is giving him. Genix has enough support from other DJ's.

Very good track yess.

Ive heard of Genix as everyones cuaght onto him after his Gelderbloom Remix.

I welcome DJ's I've never heard before half the time these days I dont care if they big names or not is their ability and what they play.

So bringon Barry I say

I personally think that "electronic snare" is one of Jules better productions to date, along with my other favorite productions including High-Gate - "Voices" and that "Show-time" track from 2003, I think he played it at Eden Ibiza Essential mix that summer

Jam X and De Leon also made a storming remix of High-Gate " Sexuality"

Lets hope that the new album is full of storming productions...

• 1 month later...
I love this new one by jules!!! i hope i dont have to wait till end of yr for it tho!!!

its well bangin!

id say better than 'laid bare' but who am i to judge lol ;)

here we here we here we ...... go :D

I've just noticed this available as part of the Judgement Sundays album. Looks to me as a full version. It's 7:05 minutes long so must surely be the full version? Maybe I'm being daft..

Electronic Snare

Perhaps I'm totally off the ball and this has been available for ages elsewhere.

Edited by Uberduck