global warming - far & away (wandii mix)

Craig

really like this one too, jules dropped it on sat's show at the fubar, right after ayla!

i emailed mr wandii to find out more info e.g whens release etc...

here's his response............

Hey Craig!! Thanks much for your e-mail and kind words!! I'm so happy you like Storybook and my Far & Away remix! Thank you for buying Storybook =) Far & Away isn't out yet and we haven't set a release date, we just promoing it very early. Just keep an eye out for it, or I'll probably be sure to mention it on my radio show with Andi C, The Karanda Show, on Digitally Imported radio. Thanks again, I really appreciate you taking the time to send a message! =) Take care,Wandii =) -- James WandiiHead of labelMoonrising Recordswww.moonrising-records.com

sounds a really nice guy, and for the record, check out his tune out last yr wandii - storybook, its pretty good, bit diff from other trancers..

• 1 month later...
320 or nothing I say.

I concur, anything less that 320 really does stand out on a club system.

On a side note though it's great to see producers who are so warm & welcomming when you message them, makes a change from the usual ignorance you get from a lot

it's great to see producers who are so warm & welcomming when you message them, makes a change from the usual ignorance you get from a lot

I've noticed this a lot recently aswell. I have been able to talk to a fair handful of producers, I even had a chat with Markus Schulz on Myspace which was cool. Jules is probably the most down to earth DJ around. He replies to every single one of his emails ... cant get much better than that!

On the other topic within this thread. I actually have a few lower quality tracks, but in my bedroom its impossible to tell any different whether it be 320 or 96 ... its only in the club environment will it show. When I am lucky enough to hit the clubs I will have to sort out my collection for sure!

On the other topic within this thread. I actually have a few lower quality tracks, but in my bedroom its impossible to tell any different whether it be 320 or 96 ... its only in the club environment will it show. When I am lucky enough to hit the clubs I will have to sort out my collection for sure!

I'd start now matey, get everything in order & ready to go. You don't wana be in the midst of a fantastic debut set, about to drop your big anthem which will cement your place in history & then realise 30 seconds in that its 96kps & see everyone run for the exits covering their ears :lol:

In defence of some of the 'DJs' that don't reply - many of their profiles are ran and looked after by their PA's/Agencies/Management, and the DJ's don't personally get to read any of your messages. I know of some DJ's that WOULD reply if they had the chance, but get negative feedback because people think they're being ignorant - when actually, they've never seen those messages. Anyone that thinks that Tiesto would bother to log into Myspace is mad.

I think the good guys of the industry that always reply to messages via email/myspace deserve some nice credit. Everyone gives out negative vibes about DJ's, but nobody ever gives credit where it's due, so I reckon we should credit the good guys:

Jules

Marcel Woods (Absolute legend!)

Markus Schulz

Richard Durand

Heatbeat

Mike Koglin

Bart Claessen

Martin Roth (Another absolute legend!)

Ian Betts

Andi Durrant

Guy Ornadel

Fabio Stein - One of the most genuine, friendliest, guys around!

Mark Sherry - Another top bloke

Lee Haslam

Menno De Jong - Very polite and down to earth

Edited by Briggsy