Jules Electro House Track From 2005-2006

Alex

Hey guys, I have this incredible electro house record going round in my head from 2 or 3 years back, but i have no idea what it is! The style of it was a bit of a cross between that of the Hoxton Whores and Ben Macklin, and it sounded like a bit of an underground track so not sure if it was ever fully released.

I think jules used to play it though, and I'm pretty sure Dormouse played it on a radio show he did a couple of years back aswell. I was listening back to the show a few weeks ago actually which is when it got into my head, but can't seem to find the file anywhere now . I tried shazaming the record at the time but it came back saying it was Another Chance - Sound of Eden, but that was clearly a mistake because it wasn't cos it had no vocals, and i'm pretty sure i've heard all the remixes of that track anyway. So, in the hope of jogging someone's memory, i have created my own short re-interpretation of the record. Link here...

http://www.secondperspective.co.uk/Super%2...erpretation.mp3

I just have to have this tune cos it's so infectious! I'm even addicted to my own interpretation now which is nowhere near as good as the real thing of course! lol. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!!

It's not that track unfortunately :-(. Thanks anyway though. Hopefully someone else might still know. It does sound a bit like the style Haliwell would play though actually.

And i just used cubase with the a1 synthesizer to make the re-interpretation. Along with just ripping the beat from a hoxton whores remix lol.

I've just checked out the audio clip & i'm sure you're thinking of Conamore - I Got This Feeling (Ben Macklin Remix) [big Star Records]

It was one of my faves from 2006, used to spin it loads! :thumbsup:

Yes it is!!! Excellent, cheers! A tune like that should never go out of fashion. Thats the kind of record that should be played every week!

Thanks again