markus schulz & andy moor - daydream

Craig

ok i really like this, esp the version armin played in asot 348. it sounds very like anticaption but it sounds well good.. anyone else heard it ??

also version armin played its not a bootleg?? its just im sure he played a diff lemon einar k mix few wks ago! :o

They've had new mixes of this track ready to go for ages but obviously Markus has been releasing some of the other tracks from the album. Ronski Speed & Coldharbour remixes should be on the way along with this version soon ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Armada are getting a little slack of late with their releases, they used to be very prompt with getting new stuff out but recent releases have really dragged on before they appear.

These remixes of DayDream don't really seem to be generating any hype anymore, which makes me think that they've delayed too long.

On a side note there should also be a Benya remix featured in the package as Schulz opened GDJB with it last week

• 1 month later...
any more info on this gem?? im dyin for the lemon einar k uplifting mix!!!! its release is supposed to be 28th july...hopes it still that, and not delayed again!!

28th is definately the confirmed date, it's being billed as Coldharbour day by the Markus forum bods, its been held back so that it becomes release number 50 on Coldharbour.

• 2 weeks later...

Having waited for this release for what seems like an eternity I was distinctly underwhelmed with it, the Lemon & Einar K mix has lost it's appeal due ot it being whored by every DJ in the world for 4 months & some of the other versions are a little dull.

Ben's remix is the pick for me as it's actually a little different but I'll be much more eager to grab the Coldharbour mix when that comes out on 'Progression Remixed' in a few weeks