Jules R1 19/04/08

JasonB

I've been looking at this T/L today and l've just noticed that we don't have the tunes that Marcel Woods played in his mix.

Just to get the ball rolling again l recognised a few of the tunes he played, "Advanced", Three Drives -"Greece 2000" Ronski Speed- "The Space We Are" and one that mentions the words "The Weekend Has Arrived" which I have heard fairly recently on Jules's show.

Good idea - if anyone can help at all, please post in this thread. I'd be extremely grateful!

• 1 month later...

I have had a quick hunt for this and cannot find the audio. I'm away taking a break this weekend to get away from my ridiculous social timetable which is ruining my health and mind, and my morals! But when I get back next week I'm planning an audio blitz to get the downloads active so we'll definitely have it up then. We'd really appreciate the IDs in Marcel's mix.

In the meantime, you could PM FuzzY-LogiC, as he has somewhat mind-blowing scouting skills when it comes to tracking down audio.... :)

I have had a quick hunt for this and cannot find the audio. I'm away taking a break this weekend to get away from my ridiculous social timetable which is ruining my health and mind, and my morals! But when I get back next week I'm planning an audio blitz to get the downloads active so we'll definitely have it up then. We'd really appreciate the IDs in Marcel's mix.

In the meantime, you could PM FuzzY-LogiC, as he has somewhat mind-blowing scouting skills when it comes to tracking down audio.... :)

Big thanks to FuzzY-LogiC, he sent me the mix over, and i've successfully ID'd every tune, complete with labels.

Hopefully this will help:

Marcel Woods 30 Minute Mix Tracklist

1. D.O.D - Kicks Like A Mule (Extended Mix) [initial Records]

2. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Marcel Woods Mash-Up Remix) [Massive Drive Recordings]

3. Marcel Woods - Advanced (Original Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]

4. Ronski Speed vs Rex Mundi - The Perspective Space (Markus Schulz Mash-Up) [Coldharbour Recordings]

5. Marcel Woods feat MC Da Silva - On Fire (Original Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]

Edited by Briggsy