how many posts do i need to post up before...

d-face

Hello d-face - welcome to the board!

As Jason just said - you just need to post on the board before you can download any mp3s. It is important for us to hear people's memories behind the set (perhaps you were there), or just to say thanks!

If you have any problems downloading, click on my name on the left and send me a message, and I'll sort it for you. :)

Thanks guys! agree with you on that. its only fair to contribute, it is a forum after all!! just downloaded jules @ inside out 2000. defo one of his best mixes imo. being a techno head, there is a few nice techno edged tracks in that mix. love the monika kruse track he plays!! also picked up gatecrasher summer soundsystem mix 2000 as i was there. what a day!! lol cheers fellas!

Thanks guys! agree with you on that. its only fair to contribute, it is a forum after all!! just downloaded jules @ inside out 2000. defo one of his best mixes imo. being a techno head, there is a few nice techno edged tracks in that mix. love the monika kruse track he plays!! also picked up gatecrasher summer soundsystem mix 2000 as i was there. what a day!! lol cheers fellas!

Welcome to the board brother.....