Talking Heads’ “Once In A Lifetime.” Remix

Justin Haze

Dont know why this popped back in my head but years ago i tried to find out what remix this was - any ideas people? And can i get a digital copy anywhere?

EDIT : I reckon he was playing it around 2002 - 2004 if that helps........

Edited by Justin Haze

Yes sir, I remember this.... thought it was 2001 though?

I remember Jules saying "...and that's the Talking Heads, retouched. Sounds very dirty doesn't it?" / jingle. :D

I believe it had something to do with the Liquid People doing the retouching on this occasion, sir. Hope that helps...

Edited by Quadrant

doh - i found a sample of the liquid peoples remix which was alright but im just wondering if it was the other one that jules played? Why do tunes always sound better in your memory :lol: Ive asked Liquid people for any info on where i can nab the tune via there myspace.

The search continues.............

Very true about tunes sounding better in your memory! Always happens, you make a mental note at the time but when you go and hear it years later it doesn't strike you in the same way... music does that, that's why I love my House music, but to like any music depends on the context, atmosphere, and timing you first heard it B)

up untilla year ago could be downloaded, now anything from 2000/99 and before azuli have took down all the mp3's :(

What! Where was it originally put up, and why have they taken them down??

Well their mp3's were only availablefrom the azuli site but then they bung up everything from 2000 onwards on beatport n that and for stuff older than 2000 you have to buy it on vinyl or cd's if you can find them.

I have the Liquid People mixes on pormo 12.