Video Recordings Request

I know a few people on here have some of my bootlegs, and what I am looking for is a couple of videos of them being played in the clubs. I know it might seem a bit selfish, but being at my age, and in this area, its hard to play these out myself and I would really like to see how well these tracks go down with the great British public.

If anyone can help me out by maybe recording a quick video on their phone whilst playing, or maybe even get a mate to do so ... I will appreciate it so much.

The bootlegs have been played in some clubs already, I have been told by a few mates and even some randomers ... but it will be nice to get the chance to actually see them myself.

Anyone who is kind enough to fill this 'gap in my life' so to speak, could you please either reply to this thread or type a private message perhaps. Get in touch.

Thanks everyone.

16 I would have thought, given that a club generally serves alcohol etc.

I think the best thing for you guys to do is to keep focussing on the atmosphere that you hope the music will create when played loud in a club; with the success you're having before you know it, you'll be going clubbing with (say) Jules in some club, and some track of yours will be played (even better if a real track and not a bootleg), and you'll be able to see the reaction for yourself!

It's all about atmosphere, that's all I can say sirs... I know a lot of us are from the unrepeatable Trance era of 1999 where it was unbeatable, but I still believe just a good an atmopshere can be created with thought, creativity, and perseverence :)