Please Help!!

Ducky

OOh !!!!!!!!!!Jules has played this it has a ultrabeat-pretty green eyes melody about it!...I cant work it out though daammnn!! I'd guess its on a armin label :lol:

It's really annoying because l heard this one a lot last year and have a feeling Above and Beyond played it and the name of it is on the tip of my tongue. :wall: Also think someone on here included this tune in one of their mixes.

Is it "Departure"? It's a lovely tune too.

I'm off to bed now and it's driving me mad cos l know the tune but don't know what its called.

Here's hoping someone comes up with the answer very soon.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Someone's replied on the Youtube video saying the track is:-

Talla 2xlc - No Inbetween (John O'Callaghan Remix)

that is an exceptional tune that. It is the above tune. I remember hearing Eddie playing and was like WTF?

Edited by Moonman

That's really good news because l ended up going to bed very late last night as l was like a dog with a bone and couldn't rest til l got to the bottom of it.

I looked through Tom Bailey's tracklistings and as luck would have it l had underlined the track (when l first heard it )as l thought it was so good.

Tom Bailey played this tune in his October Promotional Mix Talla 2XLC "No Inbetween" (Duderstadt Progressive Dub) [breate Music]. I think he has played it a few times in other mixes too. I have his mix on my MP3 player.