Tiesto 'In Search of Sunrise Tracklist VII - Asia'

As usual Tiesto sent out an email with the new tracklistings for the latest compilation. The last installment was pretty good & the samplers featured some great tracks, here's the new list...

Tracklist

Disc 1:

1. Banyan Tree - Feel The Sun Rise

2. Andy Duguid featuring Leah - Wasted

3. King Unique - Yohkoh (King Unique Original Mix)

4. Motorcitysoul - Space Katzle (Jerome Sydenham Remix)

5. Three Drives - Feel The Rhythm (Ton TB Dub Mix)

6. Rachael Starr - To Forever (Moonbeam Remix)

7. Jerry Ropero featuring Cozi - The Storm (Inpetto Remix)

8. Kamui - Get Lifted

9. Cary Brothers - Ride (Tiesto Remix)

10. Airbase featuring Floria Ambra - Denial

11. Dokmai - Reason To Believe

12. Cressida - 6AM (Kyau & Albert Remix)

13. Allure featuring Christian Burns - Power Of You

14. Clouded Leopard - Hua-Hin

Disc 2:

1. Steve Forte Rio featuring JES - Blossom (Lounge Mix)

2. Zoo Brasil - Crossroads

3. Beltek - Kenta

4. Sied van Riel - Rush

5. Tiesto - Driving To Heaven (Mat Zo Remix)

6. Carl B. - Just A Thought

7. Kimito Lopez - Melkweg

8. JPL - Whenever I May Find Her (Joni Remix)

9. Estiva vs. Marnix - Casa Grande

10. Existone - Wounded Soul

11. Andre Visior & Kay Stone - Something For Your Mind (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

12. Hensha - The Curtain

13. DJ Eremit - Tanz Der Seele (YOMC Remix)

14. Manilla Rising - Beyond The Stars

Thoughts...

Personally I'm a little dissapointed with the tracklsit at the moment, there seem to be a lot of older tracks on there. ISOS has always been great at unearthing some new talent & bringing new producers to the attention of the masses.

It is nice to see new work from Andy Duguid on there though, he kinda made his breakthrough on ISOS 6 & has been on fire since. Also interested to hear Joni's new one but those two aside nothing really stands out, hopefully the samplers will be decent once they get released

haha, sure is taking his time to find the sunrise!

The only track I really recognise is Cressida - 6am ... I will probably recognise more when I hear them. ISOS 6 was a dissaoppointment for me too. It was the ISOS compilations that brought me to Trance music more specifically, ISOS 2 and 4 were the ones that did it for me.

3. King Unique - Yohkoh (King Unique Original Mix)

4. Motorcitysoul - Space Katzle (Jerome Sydenham Remix)

6. Rachael Starr - To Forever (Moonbeam Remix)

7. Jerry Ropero featuring Cozi - The Storm (Inpetto Remix)

9. Cary Brothers - Ride (Tiesto Remix)

12. Cressida - 6AM (Kyau & Albert Remix)

5. Tiesto - Driving To Heaven (Mat Zo Remix)

6. Carl B. - Just A Thought

7. Kimito Lopez - Melkweg

11. Andre Visior & Kay Stone - Something For Your Mind (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

These tracks should all be available on the usual sites, some of them have been around for ages, the MotorCitySoul tune was released back at the end of '07.

This will be a sure booster for those older tunes then wont it. You get the less knowledgable people hear compilations such as the ISOS series and think its all new, and then run out and buy the tracks even though they have been on the shelves for some time. I used to be like it, and still am on some occasions haha.

I don't mind him using older tunes at all, but for the appeal of the older ISOS compilations was the greater inclusion of unknown tracks.

ISOS 6 featured some really cool tracks which no other DJ had picked up on prior to Tiesto featuring them & that's hopefully what will happen with some of the unknowns on this one

After listening to the samples it does sound like there are some really solid tracks on this compilation.

Personal favourites on initial listen include...

Andy Duguid ft Leah 'Wasted'

Kamui 'Get Lifted'

Zoo Brazil 'Crossroads'

Beltek 'Kenta'

Sied van Riel 'Rush'

JPL 'Whenever I Find Here'

The 2nd CD does sound like it trances things up significantly

Ive got this now and I must say I love the first CD, its really laid back and chilled out. The second CD is trancier but weirdly I dont like it as much, probably because Tiesto has aimed to have the Asian culture theme it doesnt quite work for me like the first CD does.

It is worth a listen for everyone on here I believe.

I am usually a fan of the ISOS series and I must say, thanks to you, Tom, I completely missed this one and somehow I let is slip off my radar :(

I have listened to this a fair few times and have to say I like it more and more. CD 1 has tracks that probably appeal more to me and CD2 is definately a solid mix of quality trance which blends almost perfectly.

Agree with Andy Duguid and that 'Wasted' track is gonna be another summer blinder...

My fave tracks have to be:

Andy Duguid - Wasted

Motorcitysoul - Space Katzle (this reminds me for some reason of 'Love Stimulation')

Moonbeam's remix of Racheal Star's 'To Forver'

and my my two most faves:

Dokmai - Reason to Believe (what an absolute belter :))

Driving To Heaven (Mat Zo Remix) (a beautiful melody)

Cheers again Tom for bringing this to light on here - will certainly be awaiting to grab some of the above on their full releases... B)

Okay maybe Airbase but thats it.

That Airbase track I also missed out on the above tunes I mentione, what a beauty that that is too B)

Listened to this again today and CD1 deffo rocks it more for me :)