FAO: Ducky

Briggsy

Bonjour matey,

I've just found out that old-skool sounding tune that Marcel Woods played at Goodgreef. Its actually Marcel Wood's new one called 'Avalon' (Sensation Mix).

Quality tune - one of his best so far :D

Edited by Briggsy

Mint!!, Just looked for a sample of it, yeah it is definatley that track. It was awersome when he played it at Goodgreef!!

Definately! Best track of the night I reckon. I've found out the name of another tune he played that I liked too. D.O.D - Kicks Like A Mule :D

I listened to that the other day, didnt think much to it, didnt sound as good imo as it did in the club. The other two tunes that he and Eddie played that i remember that really kicked ass as well were Powersweep - Add More Balls (Dj Choose Remix) and Mr Sam vs. Human Resource - Dominator :winkthumbsup:

I'll have to check those out. Marcel Woods was definately DJ of the night for me. I thought Eddie was a bit bland again (been disappointed with every set i've heard him do this year), and JOC played really techy and it all sounded a bit samey.

As for Valentino Kanzyani - what a bore :(

Yeah Valentino was definatley a yawning moment! played the odd few tunes though that i have no idea what they are. I though Eddie was Brilliant, went a bit stale part the way through though. Thought O'callaghan was good too, but as you say he was a bit samey half way through his set. But all in all was a real top night, enjoyed the Venue too.