2001-04-13 - Judge Jules, Gatecrasher NEC

Gregg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

just wondering if the video to this has been posted anywhere on here? there is one on youtube split into parts, but the quality isn't up to much. the set rip on here sounds much clearer. maybe put the video up from that if it's still about?

I've been trying to find my video of it as it was at my parents house, but I've not been able to find it and not seen it for years now.

This was recorded through the audio outs of the Nicam VHS recording>MD>MP3, but as I ripped it years ago now, I should try ripping again and using a better mp3 codec. I don't think there's much I can do about the monitors/speakers issue, this is just how it was broadcast.

I've still got the MD I recorded from the VHS of the set, so will give it a try soon and post up if I can get a better sound. :)

I've been trying to find my video of it as it was at my parents house, but I've not been able to find it and not seen it for years now.

This was recorded through the audio outs of the Nicam VHS recording>MD>MP3, but as I ripped it years ago now, I should try ripping again and using a better mp3 codec. I don't think there's much I can do about the monitors/speakers issue, this is just how it was broadcast.

I've still got the MD I recorded from the VHS of the set, so will give it a try soon and post up if I can get a better sound. :)

the mp3 on here dosen't sound too bad, i understand they didn't set up a seperate input straight from the mixer at the time so it was just recorded live as it sounded in there. i was just wondering if there is a better quality video around with better sound than the one on youtube.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Great set. Anyone have any luck locating a visual recording of this, other than the Youtube version?

I guess there could be a way to use the audio on here and sync it up in Sony Vegas. The youtube footage is bareable I guess, but it's the audio that's naff. Whoever capped the clean audio for here however still must have the video they took it from.