Briggsy with Bart Claessen guest mix - Monday 2nd June 7pm til 9pm

Hiya guys,

Just an advance heads-up to let you know that its been a while since my last radio show due to a holiday, but i'm back on www.Sense.FM this coming monday from 7pm til 8pm, and then from 8pm til 9pm, i'll have a guest mix from Bart Claessen.

I'm also doing an interview with Rank 1 this week, so i'll have that online for you within the next week or so.

Watch out for more interviews on the way from Adam Sheridan, Tylor Leigh and Sophie Sugar :D

Tylor Leigh and Sophie Sugar, eh? Very nice. You'll need to remind me in this thread or I'll forget though.

Can you also ask Rank 1 why they have moved away from their successful trance sound of 99/00 ? Under so many aliases they had a trademark sound, which I loved. Please ask them!

Can you also ask Rank 1 why they have moved away from their successful trance sound of 99/00 ? Under so many aliases they had a trademark sound, which I loved. Please ask them!

I've done the interview now mate, but I did ask a question along those lines, so keep your eyes peeled ;)