Judge Jules 30th May 2008

Burien

Personally I'd expect it to be a prolonged and over the top series of events with an explosion when it kicks back in! Perhaps like the break of 'Darude - Sandstorm' but could be a Jules edit of that ;) if it was "masturbatory".

:lol: I like that description of yours.

14. Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Trumpet Mix) (Maelstrom Records)

As much as I like this tune, enough is enough now I feel. Every time i've seen Jules over the last 18 months, this tune has been in his set.

Sure, its great to dig out once every few months, but to still be playing it in every set, particularly now that loads of people own it on general release, is a bit predictable.

I think Alex Kunnari - Lifter's time is up too for the big names. Its had its time, and hundreds of new tunes have been releases since.

It amazes me how DJ's says in their online diaries that "they've had hundreds of promos to listen to and edit over the last few weeks", yet they still seem to have stale sets.

a sublime example of masturbatory build ups; Delerium "The Silence" (DJ Tiesto In Search For Sunrise Mix).......well, the Airscape mix was always better. That one rises to the occasion, if you will.

I agree! Its so good, it deserves two replies :P

Edited by Briggsy

No it was Above and Beyond that I think that I heard that track before, I am listening to my ipod right now "Above and Beyond - Live @ Madame Butterfly Ferrara (06-10-2007) and the first track sounds very much like Mike Walker - Another Summit (White Label)

I will double check with the Jules May mix when I get home as I am still in the labs here at university

Both tracks sound very similar

Above and Beyond track I am thinking of is "Lange vs. Gareth Emery - Another You, Another Me" according to the tracklist I have for the set, tracks sound similar

Edited by lennox2s2s