JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well halfway through the year might as well see whos interested in doin this again,I definately am!

Bumpf:

Everyone does a mix burns to cd or uploads to site, either way you send a mix to me by the deadline stated.

Dosh for postage costs/stamps well cost of a 1st class stamp these days to be given to me also.

After the deadline the I sends all involved one of the mixes submitted (you wont get your own one back though gaurenteed wink.gif).

Once everyones received summat back tracklists of mixes are revealed and peoples thoughts (no tracklists for mixes to be revealed online beforehand please).

The deadline for entries is November 3rd 2008.

Pm me for address to send completed CD's to and to give me your address to send to.

Involvees:

JasonB

Moonman

Marty M

Quadrant

Simon Ross

Judge Mental

Fuzzy Logic

Uberduck

Hardaway

Wakey

Aza

Tremor

Number 2 fan

pleasurepaul

Edited by JasonB

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might try this, although currently unaware of how it all works Im slowly picking up tiny pieces and figuring it out haha.

take it on bruv. we all do a mix basically around october/november time, send them to big Tim who then sends them to other members on the board. simple. you dont know who's you're going to get in return. Last time i got Fuzzy Logic who did a nice anthems mix. i actually found it the other day and gave it a spin. Be a part of it (bruv).

Edited by Moonman

I'll do it gladly if I'm allowed after my recent views :(

Could do a mix of all my fave tunes from back in the day?

If so count me in

Why not, you're part of the board regardless of views - and your views are just as welcome as anybody else's. i'm sure i speak for all when i say we'd welcome a mix from you regardless of your viewpoint. Just do the type of mix you want. Take it on bruv. Anthems or upfront, bosh or minimal techno, soulful or filtered, who cares. Be a part of it! B)

Why not, you're part of the board regardless of views - and your views are just as welcome as anybody else's. i'm sure i speak for all when i say we'd welcome a mix from you regardless of your viewpoint. Just do the type of mix you want. Take it on bruv. Anthems or upfront, bosh or minimal techno, soulful or filtered, who cares. Be a part of it! B)

I'd drink to that! :thumbsup:

Everyone does a mix burns to cd or uploads to site, either way you send a mix to the organiser by the deadline stated.

Dosh for postage costs/stamps well cost of a 1st class stamp these days to be given to the organiser also.

After the deadline the organiser sends all involved one of the mixes submitted (you wont get your own one back though gaurenteed ;)).

Once everyones received summat back tracklists of mixes are revealed and peoples thoughts (no tracklists for mixes to be revealed online beforehand please).

I took part in last years and we did one before that aswell, went very well so if itcan be done every year for a bit of fun hell why not! :)

Since I started the thread, muggins here'll be the organiser if need be.

The deadline for entries is usually end of october begining of november to beat the postal slowdown of christmasage.

You can send in your mixes as close or faraway from the deadline (to be decided very soon)as you wish.