JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy guides are wasteful, unless you are either really stuck or really into the game. Basically just walkthroughs and detailed info about the game itself. I am playing Medal of Honour Allied Assault on here, old, but still cool and I ahve never been able to complete it cos of the crap computers we had.

It is pretty cool isn't it, it's obviously for football results hence the spoiler name, or the ending of Eastenders or something! HA!

OR INSULTS!

Can you look if you are not logged in or a member?

Irrelevant to the topic, but since you asked I will answer! the SPOILER tag you can use in posts merely adds a black background to the black text, meaning anyone viewing the board (inc guests) can simply highlight it to see what it is, e.g.

Ok well done you can read this now!

If you want to actually hide a link until someone replies to the thread (members only - guests cannot post on this board), use our HIDE tag as below: B)

e.g. [hide_me]Hello, this text is not viewable unless you have posted in this thread!![/hide_me]

Both tags can be accessed using the quick access links on the left when you're writing a post (not fastreply).

Looking forward to everyone's mixes. Thanks Jacey B for managing it this year!

it's early morning now...!!!! pretty please ... ehm :)

oh btw miss No2Fan: the requirements for GTA IV are unbelievable!! I had to spend £200 for a decent graphics-card and another £95 on a PSU (powersupply), because my current powersupply was "only" 450w... it seems modern day gfx-cards needs at least a 550w one... so i went and bought a 700w, just to be sure! :lol:

£350 spent all in all incl. the game... just to play GTA IV... hopefully i wake up monday realizing it was all just a bad dream with my money still on the account.. until then... GAME ON!!

it's early morning now...!!!! pretty please ... ehm :)

oh btw miss No2Fan: the requirements for GTA IV are unbelievable!! I had to spend £200 for a decent graphics-card and another £95 on a PSU (powersupply), because my current powersupply was "only" 450w... it seems modern day gfx-cards needs at least a 550w one... so i went and bought a 700w, just to be sure! :lol:

£350 spent all in all incl. the game... just to play GTA IV... hopefully i wake up monday realizing it was all just a bad dream with my money still on the account.. until then... GAME ON!!

Hm just read that, I think I'll be ok with this graphics card then I think Fallout 3 requires even more than GTA from what the bloke in the shop said anyway, he was on about the GHz which again should be ok on this. Why don't people just buy PS3's for gaming and DVD's surely thats a better option, in the longrun?? Maybe not I dunno, but it seems it to me.

Anyone played little big planet yet?