Help needed! Name for a club night - prize for winner!

Briggsy

Whoever thought this would be so fun? Fuzzy should definitely get a prize for the most suggestions!

"The Fireman's pole" would be fitting if it was a gay night.

A few years ago (just before my Uni days) I was working for a local club in Sevilla (Spain), simple promo stuff dishing out flyers with my Danish mate to all the hot girls we could find wandering in town during the day, then getting free entry and drinks for ourselves on the night. Our first Thursday job though was memorable: after some unusually unsuccessful flyer work, we wandered in a bit sheepishly past the bouncers expecting poor attendance figures, and were astonished to find the club absolutely packed with people. For once there was a House DJ instead of Hip-Hop, and I was enjoying myself... until I 'sensed' someone stroking my arse on the dancefloor - I turned round expecting some drunk girl, but instead looked up to find a huge 6'7" black dude in a tight white polo neck and shades, smiling at me. Thursday then, was very much the unofficial 'gay' night at the club, which probably also explains why nobody wanted our flyers.

On a side note, sorry fuzzy-logic but cloudy is the worst name I've ever imagined a club being called :D

lol, yeah i realize now it doesn't sound very attractive :D

was thinking Clouds and dreamy trance like Robert Miles :)

congrats Will, your suggestions are deffy worth a prize!

LOL @ Tim... nice story there! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Will Atkinson will be recieving his copy early next week (I've sorted that for you Will ;) )

I've also picked out Aza at random, for his contribution with a name, and also Wakey, because we opted for the name 'Inferno' in the end because the venue weren't overly keen on Emergency, and then we also came up with Blast and Extinguish, which they also weren't keen on (plus we went off them too).

In the end, we settled for Inferno.

Finding a name was probably the hardest part of sorting everything out so far. We didn't realise how hard it'd be to find a name that was short and catchy :o

Thank you all for your contributions. Congrats to Aza, Wakey and Will Atkinson.

Aza and Wakey - if you could PM me your addresses ASAP, i'll get them sorted out for you. Will's is already being organised :D

I'll second that ^

Thanks a million Briggsy and I bet the naming process was difficult! Reminds of how frustrating it is to start an essay or letter... The first few lines/words are so hard to kick-off but once you're rolling, you're rolling!