Judge Jules Live @ Planet Love Ireland 21-06-2008

lennox2s2s

For your audio pleasure you can download Judge Jules Live @ Planet Love Ireland (broadcast on 2fm) from alldj.org

Maybe a tracklist can be generated, I believe he played that "Camera" track, I heard a bit if of the mix on 2fm on Saturday night

link: http://www.alldj.org/index.php?name=News&a...e&sid=12088

this is actually in the archives :D

It's just not online yet, as we're still working on getting more audio online in the 'miscellaneous sets' section before it goes "public".

I forgot to make a TL when i listened it through the other day, so i'll give it a go now and see how much i know.

One negative thing is Jules' overuse of the loop function as fast as 36seconds into this recording!!!

Other than that.. nice mixing and overall track selection, though theres a bit of those dodgy bootlegs in there.

Will update with TL as i progress my way through the set...

update: tracklist completed! :)

01. Will Atkinson – 'Cloud Surfing' [White Label]

02. Judge Jules - 'Laid Bare' (Trumpet Mix) [Maelstrom]

03. Jaydee vs White Stripes - 'Unknown' (Judge Jules Mashup) [White Label]

04. Jochen Miller – 'Lost Connection' [High Contrast]

05. Coldplay vs. Sander van Doorn - 'Pura Violeta' (XiJaro Bootleg) [White Label]

---cut in the recording... so don't know if there were any missing tracks not broadcasted here... can anyone who attended shed some light on this?

06. Arnej - 'They Always Come Back' [Coldharbour]

07. DJ Elite - 'That Camera' (DJ Elite's Fuct Camera Mix) [White Label]

08. Ernesto vs Bastian - 'Super Jupiter' [High Contrast]

09. Airwave feat Didier Likeng - 'Sunshine In Your Heart' [bonzai Trance Progressive]

10. unknown - 'Tainted Love' (unknown remix) [white label]

Good stuff, I was just bringing it to your attention that the set was available :D:D

I think that the last track Jules played is "Airwave – Sunshine In Your Heart (Bonzai Trance Progressive)"

Jules played last at Planet Love if my memory serves me correct

I think that Jules should give that "Laid Bare" track a rest now for a while, virtually every mix that I have heard from Jules over the last year has incorporated his "Laid Bare" track.

I agree it is a great track, but he must have other banging tracks, preferably newer fresher tunes amongst his cd wallet

Edited by lennox2s2s

I think that Jules should give that "Laid Bare" track a rest now for a while, virtually every mix that I have heard from Jules over the last year has incorporated his "Laid Bare" track.

I agree it is a great track, but he must have other banging tracks, preferably newer fresher tunes amongst his cd wallet

I agree, he played it already at the February Planet Love and also at 2007 summer Planet Love (North & South) :lol: :lol:

Edited by KSheehan

For your audio pleasure you can download Judge Jules Live @ Planet Love Ireland (broadcast on 2fm) from alldj.org

Maybe a tracklist can be generated, I believe he played that "Camera" track, I heard a bit if of the mix on 2fm on Saturday night

link: http://www.alldj.org/index.php?name=News&a...e&sid=12088

I wish I had been there just to here 'That Camera'!! (Favorite tune of all time)

hello mates sorry to bother jsut want to let you now no tracklist for June mix off jules this month because jules side put the same file inside like in the May mix so is the same .. :wacko:

a question for Mr sheehan

US-3 - Zuluu Chaos'

produced by Nick Callaghan ,Will Atkinson & Lukeh but how is Lukeh? :confused: he done the bootlegs for jules before we all remember my back kactus,,,,but no side no info ...

US-3 - Zuluu Chaos'

produced by Nick Callaghan ,Will Atkinson & Lukeh but how is Lukeh? :confused: he done the bootlegs for jules before we all remember my back kactus,,,,but no side no info ...

Thats rite mate, the three of us strung it together. Lukeh originally made a bootleg with 'Cartel - Moments' with another track over the top & Will added a bassline & breakdown to it. After being sent the bootleg I thought 'V3 - Zuluu' would work over it quite well so I decided to give it ago.

Jules also played "Kamui - Electro Slut" between track 5 and 6 where the broadcast is missing

I am listening to the set from 2fm website, that idiot Mr. Spring talks through "Electro Slut" track as well as the news and commercials

That Mr Spring is an absolute idiot,....bring back John Power to 2fm