Facebook

Ducky

To all of you that are on Facebook, which i am sure some of you are, please join our group Inferno and spread the word. Its the group we have set up for mine and Brigg5y's Trance night in Coventry. We would very much appreciate as much support as we can get :thumbsup:

To all of you that are on Facebook, which i am sure some of you are, please join our group Inferno and spread the word. Its the group we have set up for mine and Brigg5y's Trance night in Coventry. We would very much appreciate as much support as we can get :thumbsup:

Nice work Duc4y!

We also are [...] currently working on a website :thumbsup:

I'm sure Briggsy has got the lowdown on this, but if you ever need any second recommendations / opinions on webhosting or anything, feel free to wing me over a PM whenever you need :)

I'm sure Briggsy has got the lowdown on this, but if you ever need any second recommendations / opinions on webhosting or anything, feel free to wing me over a PM whenever you need :)

Cheers Tim :D

Hosting is sorted - I got a dedicated server for my other site, so the Inferno website is being stored on there too. There's more than enough space for the two of them :D