3 Track Bootleg Idea

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my reply from Jules. It simply says 'I will listen to it on my travels'.

Not very promising so I hope it doesnt slip through his fingers :S

hopefully he will listen it through from start to the end, instead of just skipping through it, as i know many do with new tunes...

It doesn't really justify the quality of the track.

Nick: I'm sure Mr. Ross will put you up for a 320 if you ask him.. this tune deserves to be tested in clubs :)

I have sorted Nick out with his own 320 copy ;) Cant be having links to the 320 version plastered over public boards now can I :lol:

I do hope Jules pays attention to this, but it doesnt seem like he will cos the Ibiza season has started now. Must be really busy for him so bootleg by a teenager in his room wont be his first choice Im sure lol.

A shorter version would be really good to have mate. Personally I think a large chunk can be removed from the middle, that way the Bulgarian samples in the first and second half are closer together ... but its down to you if you chose to do it (320 link on way now)

Must be really busy for him so bootleg by a teenager in his room wont be his first choice Im sure lol.

U sure? I think they take priority over the 'real' tunes these days! lol.

On a serious note though, it works quite well actually. The only feedback i'd give is that towards the middle, there's a lot going on all at the same time, but its all basslines and percussion for a long period of time, so it could become a bit tedious on the dancefloor - so I feel that bit needs editing out (a few others have mentioned about the middle too, so I reckon that definately needs to go), but apart from that, it all works well. I love the way Direct Dizko kicks back in after the Bulgarian breakdown. That bit will sound superb over a loud system.

At the moment, its a 7/10 jobby, but if someone can do a decent job of trimming out that middle section, then it'll be a 9/10 jobby :D

Here we go then folks. With some help from Third-Drive I have finally got a version of the bootleg which is a tad shorter, about 7:40 or something this is, so its not too bad at all. If I ever do any mixing with it though I shall be using the full monty.

This link is to the 320. After the mad rush of requests for the other 320 version I cant be sending this out to each person again lol.

[hide_me]http://www.4shared.com/file/54674515/69f4077d/Simon_Ross_-_Sex_in_a_Bulgarian_Dizko__Bootleg___Short_Edit_.html[/hide_me]

Putting the hidden text to good use so I can see who downloads it ;) (Hopefully it works otherwise the link is on the loose for good)

Simon

Edited by simonross46

Downloading! Can't wait to hear the final product B) .

Edit: Grrr. Why does my computer always do that? I've replied and the text is revealed but there is no link i.e. when I move my mouse over the link, it does not let me click it. Is that my computer security settings?

Edited by Uberduck

Here we go then folks. With some help from Third-Drive I have finally got a version of the bootleg which is a tad shorter, about 7:40 or something this is, so its not too bad at all. If I ever do any mixing with it though I shall be using the full monty.

This link is to the 320. After the mad rush of requests for the other 320 version I cant be sending this out to each person again lol.

[ Hidden part. View original post. ]

Putting the hidden text to good use so I can see who downloads it ;) (Hopefully it works otherwise the link is on the loose for good)

love this booty m8 cheers

Congrats mate - Jules is playing it live on Radio 1 now.

I only just managed to catch this live haha. I went to watch tv and then afterwards go to bed but I thought I should have a quick check of the radio first and the sweet sounds of Bulgarian were blasting out.

I am seriously over the moon Jules has played this :lol: