Oceanlab 'Miracle'

AUDIO SATISFACTION UNEQUIVICAL

Nice release package, A&B definately going for the hot producers with their choice of remixers, personally though I love Michael Cassette remixes in general I think this is one too far, nothing new really & the vocal kinda sounds a bit out of place.

Martin Roth's two mixes I like a lot both sound good, the Dub is kinda Deadmau5-esque but still sounds very nice, the Original is a bit bland for me. Have heard it all before. The Fletch remix sounds promising but again it's nothing new really.

Thoughts...

Had another listen to these samples again earlier & really sturggling to get into any of the mixes, the Roth mixes sound pretty bland after the first few times, shame he didn't adopt his usual more tech-orientated approach.

By far the most dissapointing Oceanlab release

Had another listen to these samples again earlier & really sturggling to get into any of the mixes, the Roth mixes sound pretty bland after the first few times, shame he didn't adopt his usual more tech-orientated approach.

By far the most dissapointing Oceanlab release

I agree on all points. The tune is very bland too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that I grabbed the Fletch Remix on cdjshop the other day & it's really grown on me, it's almost a dub as it uses very little of the vocal & doesn't use the chorus at all, sounded wicked turned up loud last night