Judge Jules (July Mix 2008)

Burien

01. Lee Haslam - Punch Drunk (White Label)

02. John Gibbons & Scimon Tist - Maktub (Club Educate 2008)

03. Sander Van Doorn vs. Jochen Miller - Lost Vida (Cristian Ketelaars Mashup) (White Label)

04. Dj Preach - Joomla (Boom Tsjak Records 2008)

05. Mike Walker - Superstition Break (White Label)

06. Ali Wilson – Shakedown (In Charge 2008)

07. Judge Jules - Judgement Theme (New Mix) (White Label)

08. Will Atkinson – Cloud Surfing (CGI Records 2008)

09. Danny Powers - Eternal Call (Nu-Depth Records 2008)

10. Linkin Park - Numb (Heatbeat Bootleg) (White Label)

11. Will Atkinson – Slipped Disk (White Label)

12. DNS Project pres. Whiteglow - Airborne (Monster Tunes 2008)

13. Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Trumpet Mix) (Maelstrom Records)

14. Simon Ross - Sex in a Bulgarian Dizko (White Label Bootleg)

15. Arnej - They Always Come Back (Coldharbour Records)

16. Billy Gilles - Swedish Electro Garden (White Label Bootleg)

17. DJ Dan - Seduction (Dave Aude Remix) (InStereo)

18. Kamui – Spielzeug (Fe Records 2008)

Edited by Burien

TL looks rather nice... except for that Billy Gilles booty which annoys me, but oh well... if it works in a club :)

and once again the mighty Judge is caning one of his own to the certain death... i'm sad to see Laid Bare gets the same treatment as some of his Hi-Gate productions. I like the track and peaople like the track, yes... but! to (as mentioned in other thread) cane it for this long is a bit over the top... if the 'poor' tune had got a break for a few months, and then been in a few mixes now & then i think not so many people would have gotten sick of it by now.

But then again, it's hard to speak for other than myself and those on the board who have uttered their side in this... (wow, almost made it sound like something big there) :D

Mike & Simon: congrats on yer booties being played... they both deserve to be served for a proper audience, well done!

I agree entirely with the comment in relation to "Laid Bare". Jules should give that tune a well deserved break, he's being playing it now well over a year.

"Canned and Unable" was another tune that he played to death, but in my opinion is a better tune than laid bare

Edited by lennox2s2s

Mike & Simon: congrats on yer booties being played... they both deserve to be served for a proper audience, well done!

Cheers mate B)

I agree with the idea of Jules giving Laid Bare a rest, has been a long time now ... but personally I have not heard it that much to be annoyed by it. I dont mind hearing it lol. I think it would be good for him to showcase his recent works, the 'Judgement Theme' I find really enjoyable and would love to hear more like it.

yers Judgement Theme is verry good tune better than laid bare but i think everyone need to agree after jules dont work together with paul masterson eny longer his tunes under his real name getting better and better :D

lennox: i see what you mean, but it's difficult for me to compare his Hi-Gate productions with his present day solo-work, as it's so much different.

Also the times (and styles) have radically changed since 'Caned and Unable' which btw, still does it for me in a set where it fits in.

As much as l love "Laid Bare" l have to agree that he has played it to death and should give it a rest and would do better to showcase some of his more recent productions. He did the same with "Keeps Me Running" which l also loved but got sick of in the end. Its a pity cos he's made some great tunes.

lennox: i see what you mean, but it's difficult for me to compare his Hi-Gate productions with his present day solo-work, as it's so much different.

Also the times (and styles) have radically changed since 'Caned and Unable' which btw, still does it for me in a set where it fits in.

I agree that you cant really compare them 2 tunes as they were produced about 8 years apart and styles have changed

In relation to Chrissie's comment, I think the track "Takes all Night" was a great production by Jules, shame it never get released

Jules played a storming remix of "Keep me Running" at Escape Into The Park 2005 (Judge Jules Edit 2 - if I remember correctly)

But I definitely agree that Jules solo productions are top class

Edited by lennox2s2s

Cheers for the tracklist, listening to the mix now :) he played some stompers in that last hour at Global, hoping I'll hear some again in here! Not being massively into trance I don't really know what's what at the moment. It's a game of learning again for me!

Edited by Wakey

Never mind the tracklist, what about Bravestar?? I suppose some of the people on here are too young to remember that but it was immense. The guy was built like a brick s**t house. Look at the picture!! He's the same size as a horse that can stand on two legs!!

bravestar2.jpg

Wow, the memories.

Edit: I'm now having a bit of a Bravestar moment so will enlighted the young uns' on the board about the magic that was Marshall Bravestar. I have provided info on the above characters:

Marshall BraveStarr (Pat Fraley): The title character is a Galactic Marshall stationed on the planet "New Texas." He is a Native American who can call upon the power of "spirit animals." He also carries a "Neutra-laser" pistol and a "Trans-freezer" rifle, but seldom uses either, only doing so when he has to. The spirit animal powers are:

*Eyes of the Hawk: Enhances his vision and can also grant him an arial view of the surrounding area.

*Ears of the Wolf: Gives him super-hearing.

*Strength of the Bear: Gives him super-strength.

*Speed of the Puma: Gives him super-speed.

Thirty/Thirty (Ed Gilbert): BraveStarr's talking "techno horse," who can "transform" from a quadruped into a more anthropomorphic biped. He carries a giant energy rifle he refers to as "Sarah Jane." He is the last survivor of an ancient civilization called the Equestroids, a cybernetic breed of sentient equines, and has strength approximating BraveStarr's bear strength.

B)

Edited by Uberduck

Are you trying to suggest the horse is homosexual? The alice band in his hair doesn't give him much credibility in all fairness :lol: .

Edit: Reading back on that, he also calls his gun 'Sarah Jane'?? Come on Thirty/Thirty, have you got something to tell us? :pinkman:

Edited by Uberduck

I agree entirely with the comment in relation to "Laid Bare". Jules should give that tune a well deserved break, he's being playing it now well over a year.

"Canned and Unable" was another tune that he played to death, but in my opinion is a better tune than laid bare

for me personally, Jules is sorely missing the input of Paul Masterson on his productions.